You,him and the boys all get stuck in a lift with papz

Louis:(age:20): you were a very quiet girl and you didn't say much. You and the boys and your brother were all at the mall you guys were getting in the lift when 2 papz were in there too you goraned and rolled your eyes they were yelling at you guys trying to get you guys attention you turned to them and said "if you guys want to talk to us then talk to us nicely don't yell at us and stop saying stuff to us that isn't true understand!!!" The papz were shocked and so were the boys and your brother,  Louis said "wow didn't know you had that in you." You said "they were pissing me off don't blame me." He said "I'm just surprised that's all." Then you guys contuide to shop.

Liam:(age:21): you didn't speak much Liam and the boys knew that. You guys were shopping and you guys headed to get on the lift you guys got on and then notice that 2 papz were in there you goraned and said more to your self "you have to be kidding me." They were tring to talk to you guys, you guys just Ignored them and then they said have you slept with the boys you turned around and said "okay first off we don't want to talk to you guys second that is just wrong why would you ever think that their all like brothers to me so that just werid now go pick on someone else!!!" Liam and the boys were shocked and so were the papz the papz got off and Liam said "didn't see that coming." You said "they pissed me off and they know they did I hope I never see them again." Liam said "that's why they shouldn't piss you off." You said "yeah exactly." Тhen you guys went to see a movie.

Niall:(age:20): you were the quiet one out of you Niall and Greg you didn't speak as much as the two of them did. You and the boys and Niall were all at the mall shopping and having a good time you guys went into a lift and 2 papz were there you said to them "really you guys have to be in here too can't we all just get a break from you Guys we don't like it that you guys are always in our faces you guys need to go and pick on someone else!!!" They got off and the boys and Niall were shock Niall said "didn't know you had that in you." You said "they annoy me that much I hate them so much." Niall said"you did make a good point to them." You said "I know I did." Then you guys contuide to shop.

Harry:(age:21): you guys were in a club and you were a very quiet girl it was a 2 floor club you, Harry and the boys all got in the lift and of course 2 papz were in there you said "really guys really? You guys don't have to be everywhere we turn I get its your job but you need to learn to respect us and show us respect and give us some space because we are sick and tire of you guys always being up our asses!!!" They left the boys and Harry were shocked Harry said "wow never thought that was coming." You said "they pissed me off that's what happens when you mess with me but I told them nicely to leave us alone." Harry said "yeah which I'm proud of you for kill them with kindness." You said "Excatly." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the night.