Your boyfriend abuses you and a 5SOS boy sees and tells your brother

Louis:(age:16): you were at your ex boyfriends house or you wanted him to be your ex you tried breaking up with him because he beats you up everyday he is there his older brother is so nice and kind and you would talk to him a lot he was like a second brother too you and your boyfriend didn't like that so he started abusing you and you told his brother and your boyfriend just got madder right now he was kicking you in the stomach and you were screaming "please stop please!!!"then someone walked in and through him off of you someone picked you up and hugged you, you looked up with your black eye to see Luke from 5sos you said "what are you doing here?" He said "I was hanging out with Blake when we heard you screaming does your brother know that your boyfriend does this to you?" You shook your head then Luke took you home he knocked on the door and Louis answered when he saw you were all bruised up again Louis said "don't say this is from football(Soccer) because it's getting worse." Luke said "it's not she's been getting abused by her boyfriend." Louis hugged you gentle and said "why didn't you tell me? And how long? "You said "I was scared and for a couple of months. "He said "I never want you to see him again understand?" You said "yeah." Then him and Luke cleaned you up and Louis said "thank you Luke for protecting her from him and thank you for telling me." He said "no problem I would do anything for her she's family." And then he left. you and Louis just sat in his room watching a movie.

Liam:(age:17): your boyfriend and you were at a party and your boyfriend wasn't the kindest person you tried to break up with him but he didn't allow you too and since you tried that he beat you up. You were talking to a friend of yours who happened to be a guy and your boyfriend didn't like that he grabbed you harshly away from him and slapped you across the face and said "I never want to see you talking to him again got it." You said "I'm not going to stop talking to my friend you don't control me." You started walking away but he grabbed you and spun you around and slapped you again and again then you heard someone say "hey leave her alone before I mess you up." It was Calum from 5sos he took you into his arms and hugged you and told your boyfriend to leave and he did, Calum asked "how long has this been going on for and have you told your brother yet?" You said "ever since I tried to break up with him because of the way he was treating me so 3 months ago and no I haven't told him." Calum sighed and took you home, you got home and Liam opened the door and saw the marks on your face he said "what happened?" Calum said "her boyfriend or ex boyfriend was abusing her at a party I was at I saw and I took her away from him." Liam hugged you and said "why didn't you tell me and how long?" You said "I was scared and 3 months." He hugged you and said to Calum "thank you for protecting her mate." Calum said "no problem I would do anything for her." And then he left and you and Liam just sat on the couch watching tv.

Harry:(age:18): your boyfriend was not a true man he would abuse you everyday because you weren't hanging out a lot with him and you were always with you friends who are also guys and he didn't like that when this all started you tried to break up with him but that just made it wrose. Right now he was beating you up and you were screaming "please stop please!!" He said "not until you promise me to stop hanging out with thoese boys!!!" You just cried then someone pulled him off of you and said "don't come near her ever again you hear me!!!!" Your boyfriend left and went to his room the person picked you up and hugged you, you looked up and saw Ashton from 5sos you said "thank you." He said "how long has this been going on and have you told your brother." You said "since I've been hanging out a lot with my friends who are also boys and no I haven't yet." He then took you home and Harry was outside with the other he saw you and saw how beaten up you were and ran over to you and said "what happened?" Ashton said "her boyfriend or ex boyfriend now was beating her up but I came in just in time so he couldn't do anything worse." Harry said "how long has this been going on and why didn't you tell me?" You said "I was scared  and about 4 months." He hugged you and said to Ashton "thank you for protecting her." He said "no problem I'll do anything to save her." Then Harry took you inside to get you cleaned up.

Niall:(age:15): you didn't like your boyfriend at all he took out all his anger on you and you didn't know why he did it but he did. Right now you were getting beaten up once again by him you said "please stop please!!!" Then someone pulled him off of him and said "get the hell out of here before I put a beaten on you!!!!" Your boyfriend left and the person picked you up you Looked up and saw Michael, he said "how long has he been doing this to you?" You said "for about 2 months." He said "have you told your brother?" You shook your head no. Then he took you home Niall opened the door and saw you and his eyes went wide and he said "what happened?" Michael said "her boyfriend was beating her up or ex now." Niall said "how long has this been going on for?" You said "about 2 months." He said "you're never seeing that boy again understand?" You nodded he said "thank you Mike for protecting her." He said "no problem. I'll always save her." Then Niall cleaned you up and the 3 of you watched movies the rest of the day.