You get in a fight with him and stay with another boy

Louis:(age:15): you were going down a rough road ever since your mom died you have been partying coming home drunk and smoking. You were driving your self down a dangerous path and Louis didn't like it once again it was a Friday night and you were heading to sparty Louis said "your not going." You said "why not you let me go to all the other parties?" He said "you've been to, to many and I'm tired of you coming home every night drunk and smelling like weed this is not a good path your taking." You said "this is how I'm coping with my pain and I'm not planning on changing my ways and beside you do the same thing!!" He said "well I don't do it as much as you do!!"You were about to leave when he said "if you go to that party your grounded mom would not like this think of what mom would think of all of this!!"You froze and said "well she's not here anymore and I can't handle her not being here anymore I'm going with Harry for the night because I can't stand you right now and she should be here." You left and headed to Harry's house you just walked right in and said to him "Louis's annoying me because he's saying I'm leading my self down an dangerous path well it's my life and I can do what I want with it." Harry said "I agree with Louis on this one love we just don't want to lose you." You said "you won't for a long time I'll change my ways I'm sorry I'm just in so much pain that I don't know what to do." He hugged you and said "just talk to us ok we'll help you." You nodded and then apologize to Louis the next day.

Liam:(age:16): you were a rebel you were doing a lot of things Liam didn't like one night you lied to him saying you were going to study but Instead you went to a concert where Luke from 5sos caught you and brought you home that was Liam's breaking point he said "you have crossed the line now I'm sick of you acting this way!!" You said "well I'm sorry if I'm having fun and living life at its fullest!!!" He said "you could have gotten yourself in serious danger!!!" You said "but I didn't I'm home safe aren't I?!?" He said "yeah but that's not the point you lied to me and you know better not to lie to me!!" You said "I'm sorry ok I'm going to stay with Louis for the night so you can cool off." You packed a bag for the night and went over to Louis house he said "all he's doing is protecting you." You said "he told you." He said "yeah and I agree with him you can't do this." You said "ok I'll change." He said "good." You went to bed and apologized in the morning to Liam for yelling at him.

Niall:(age:17): you were getting into a lot of fights lately in school and Niall was getting tired of it this was the third time he had to pick you up from school this week he said "stop doing this." You said "then people have to watch what they say." He said "or you have to watch your temper." You said "oh I'm sorry for defending you." He said "I love that you defend me but use your words and not your fists." You said "that's hard To do I'm staying with Liam for the night so you can cool down and so I can cool down too." Then you left and Liam opened the door and said "we appreciate it that you defend us but more words less fists ok." You said "that's hard." He said "try to at less." You said "I will." Then you went to sleep.

Harry:(age:18): you wanted to move out but Harry wouldn't let you so right now you and Harry were fighting over this you said "why can't I move out I'll have my best friend and boyfriend living with me." He said "Excatly why it isn't a good idea you guys don't make a lot of money so how are you going to afford this." You said "you can help us until we get enough money." He said "I would help you a little but not a lot I really think you should wait." You said "fine then I'm staying with Niall until you see that I'm growing up." You left and went to Niall's house Niall said "Harry has a point." You said "I know we are young but we can do this." He said "I say wait until your out of college and then do it sounds good?" You said "fine." The next day you apologized to Harry and you waited until after college.