You wear a crop top and he tells you to change

Louis(age 18): you and your friends were going to a concert tonight you put on shorts and a crop top you walk downstairs and tell Louis your leaving he comes in and sees what your wearing and says "no your not." You raised a eyebrow at him and said "and why is that?" He said "you're not wearing that shirt there." You looked at your shirt and said "I think it's fine." He said "well I don't go change now or your not going." You sighed and went up to your room and changed your shirt. You said "better." He said "yes have fun." Then you left.

Liam(age 16): you were going to a party tonight you put on jeans and a crop top you walked downstairs and Harry walks in and said "now Liam won't approve that outfit." You said "he'll never find out."

Then you said you were leaving and Liam said "not so fast missy." You turned around and said "what." He said "go change your shirt." You said "why?" He said "I don't like you wearing that shirt go change or no party." You said "but.." He said "then no party." You sighed and went up to your room and changed your shirt you walked back down and he said "perfect now have fun and be safe call me if you need anything." You said "okay." Then you left.

Niall(age 14): you were out shopping with your friends and you changed your shirt to the new crop top you got, you were walking in the mall when you saw Niall he didn't approve of your shirt he came over to you and said "take it off and put a different one on." You knew he was talking about the shirt you went to the bathroom and changed into your old shirt then you walked back out and Niall smiled and said "much better."

Then hugged you and left and you and your friends left shortly after.

Harry(age 13): your friends were over and you guys were heading into town to grab something to eat, you walked downstairs and tell Harry were you guys are going he says "okay but not in that shirt go change." You said "but Harry." He said "go change or you don't go." You sighed and went up to your room and got changed into a short you knew he would approve Harry said "perfect now go have fun and be careful." You said "okay bye."

Then you guys left.