Your friend is really sick

Louis:(age:12): you were heading to the hospital right now because you just got the news your bestfriend is in the hospital because she has cancer you needed to see her you walked in and they told you her room number you walked into her room and said "hi." She said "hi." She looked so pale and she looked so weak you wish you could help her in some way but you couldn't all you could do is be there for her and watch her suffer you felt helpless she said "you ok?" You nodded and said "I gotta go." You walked over to Louis and said "let's go." He said "everything ok?" You said "yeah I just can't see her like that it's to hard for me." He said "I know what you mean." You said "I can't lose her too." He sighed and said "I know." And hugged you.

You guys got home and watch a movie the rest of the day and Louis just stayed with you the whole day.

Harry:(age:13): Harry drove you to the hospital because your friend had the flu and it was bad you walked Into her room and she said "hi." You said "hi." She said "what's new?" You said "nothing much same old stuff at school here's your homework." She took it and said "oh great note my sarcasm." You laughed and said "I know right it's pretty easy." Then you guys just talked about everything that's been going on you knew she was going to be ok.

Niall:(age:14): your friend has namunia it was bad she had to go to the hospital you went to visit her because she was a little bit better now. You walked in and said "hey bitch." Niall didn't care that you said that she said "hey bitch." You said "I need you back in school." She said "is it geting bad again?" You said "yeah and I'm not telling Niall." Niall said "not telling me what?" You said "nothing." She sighed and said "he'll find out soon." You said "I know." Niall was so confused you said "you'll know soon." He said "ok."

Then you left and went home and you did tell Niall and he said he was going to help you.

Liam:(age:15): your friend was having kidney problems so now she was in the hospital you went to the hospital Liam drove you there and you walked into her room and asked how she was feeling she said a little bit better you said that was good. She said "so how's your crush doing?" Liam said "what?" You said "nothing and he's just a friend." She gasped and said "finally you talked to him." You rolled your eyes and said "I told you I would." Liam said "are you talking about Matt?"You said "yeah." He said "I love him." You said "I know I do too." He said "not until your 30." You rolled your eyes and said "fine."

Then you headed home and when you got home you just watched a movie.