You smoke and he finds out

Louis:(age:16): you didn't care what people thought of you so you started to smoke your brother had no idea and neither did anyone else in your family. You were outside with you friends smoking when your brother pulled into the drive way and saw you smoking he got out of the car and said "what the hell are you doing?!?!" You said "smoking." He said "why?!?!?!" You said "because I can and no one cares." He said "I care don't do it it's so bad for you." You said "says the one who does it." He sighed and said "just please don't do it." You said "fine I won't." From that day on you never did it again.

Liam:(age:17): you just wanted to try it so your friend got some because they did it they offered you one and you took it. You tried it and started coughing right away Liam saw you take it and said "why would you take it?!?!" You said "I wanted to try it and I won't do it again because I don't like it." He said "good because it's so bad for you." You said "don't worry I won't I know." You never did do it again.

Niall:(age:18): you had a bad rep so that's why you smoked everyone knew accept your family. One day your brother came home and caught you doing it said "why!!" You said "I want too." He said "you know how bad it is for you?!?!" You said "yeah but so what who cares." He said "really!!!" You said "yeah I have a bad rep anyways." He said "please stop for me." You said "fine I'll try." You did eventually stop for him.

Harry:(age:16): you didn't think you would ever do it but you did without your brother finding out no one knew you did it. But you did, one day you were home alone you were outside smoking. Then someone pulled into the drive way but you didn't notice it was Harry he said "what the he'll are you doing?!?!" You said "nothing." And put it out he said "I never want you to see you doing that again you understand me?!?!" You said "yeah I understand." You never smoked again after that.