You're dating Austin mahone

*age 17 in all*

Louis: you and Louis were heading to a austin Mahone concert little did Louis know that Austin gave you the VIP tickets. You,your friend and Louis walked backstage you smiled once you saw austin and he smiled to he came over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist he said "hi beautiful." You said "hi." And peaked your lips Louis said "when were you going to tell me about this?" You said "Now since your not busy." He said "I approve don't hurt her got it." Austin said "I would never in a million years."Then you guys enjoyed the concert you friend said it was the best night of her life.

Liam: you were at home sleeping peacefully when someone climbed into your bed next to you, you turned around and saw Austin you smiled and peaked his lips and said "what are you doing here?" He said "I was going to surprise you." You said "it worked how did you get pass my brother." He said "I told him I was dating you and he said he approves he just doesn't want me to hurt you." Liam walked in and you smiled and said "thank you." He said "no problem."

Niall: you were at a party with Niall and Austin was there too. You saw him and tiptoed behind him to scare him, you said "hi." He jumped and said "geez you scared me babe." And wrapped his arms around your waist Niall walked in and said "what's this?" You said "me hugging my boyfriend I was going to tell you once you were done doing golf." He said "I approve don't hurt her got it." Austin said "I would never in a million years."Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the party.

Harry: you were at the movie with your boyfriend Austin, the movie ended and he took you home. You got home and Harry and the boys were there, you brought Austin in and said "guys this is my boyfriend Austin we have been dating for a month now." Harry said "why didn't you tell me?" You said "you were busy with the movie." He said "I approve don't hurt her." Austin said "I would never in a million years hurt her."