The boys find out your dating a 5sos boy

*age 18 in all*

Louis:(Ashton):Louis had invited the boys and 5SOS boys over you got dress nicely you did your make up and walked downstairs then there was a knock at the door you said "I got it." You walked towards the door and opened it, it was the boys Harry said "you look pretty do you have a date?" You said "thanks and funny like you guys would let me date any boy." Niall said "she has a point but I know who she would date if her brother let her and if we let her  she would date Ashton that's why she is dressed the way she is." You blushed and said "shut up." Then there was another knock at the door you said "I got it." You opened it and it was the 5SOS boys you instally smiled when you saw them you said "hi boys." They said "hi yn." They each gave you a hug Ashton hugged you a little longer you were hoping the boys didn't notice. He whispered in your ear he said "you look beautiful ." You smiled and said "thanks." Then they sat down and you got them food and drinks. You bent down and felt a little tap on your butt you gasped and looked at a smirking Ashton you smiled at him and said "stop." Then you went back into the kitchen Harry followed and said "is there something going on between you and Ashton?" You said "why would you think that?" He said "I've seen the way you look at him and I've seen the way he looks at you YN the others might not notice but I do and he tapped your ass." You said "yes but swear you won't tell my brother or the others I'll tell them soon I'm not ready yet." He said "I won't I'm happy for the both of you." You smiled and walked back out and sat next to Ashton Harry smiled at you and you said "I'm never going to hear the end of this." He said "nope." You groaned and then you guys just talked.

Liam:(luke): Liam was heading to the studio with the boys and the 5SOS boys were going to be there since they were making a song together for their new upcoming album. You got dressed nicely put your shoes on and headed to the car, you guys got to the studio and walked in louis said "you have a date yn?" You said "no why would you think that?" He said "because you look very pretty." You said "thanks I just wanted to dress nicely today you know what I mean." He said "yeah I get it." Then the 5SOS boys came in you smiled when you saw luke and Louis saw and said "now I see why." And smirked at you, you said "don't you dare say a word to the others or my brother got it?" He said "I got it your secret is safe with me I'm happy for the two of you." You smiled and said "thanks."Then they recorded the song and afterward you guys just talked and hung out the rest of the day.

Niall:(Michael): you were siting on the couch watching a scary movie when someone said "boo." You screamed and jumped you spilt your popcorn everywhere you turned around and saw a laughing Michael you said "you asshole." And hit his chest He said "oh you know you love me." You said "yeah yeah yeah." He hugged you and kissed your cheek then the others walked in and Liam asked "is everything okay in here I heard yn scream?"You said "yeah everything is fine this asshole just scared the crap out of me making me spill my popcorn." Liam said "oh that's love." You went pale and said "how do you know?" He said "I was looking at your computer because I needed to check something and I saw the two of you kissing as your background on it." You said "don't tell a soul." He said "I won't I promise." You said "good." Then you and Michael headed up to your room and watched another scary movie.

Harry:(calum): you were peaceful sleeping in your room when you felt the bed dip you turned around and saw a puppy you gasped and then saw calum you said "oh my gosh cal you didn't have to do this." He said "I wanted too." You gave him a hug and a peak on the lips you were so happy. You said "is it a boy or a girl." He said "it's a girl her name is Miley." You said "I love her already." Then Niall walked in and said "I knew you would." You went pale and said "calum." He said "I needed help and he promised me not to tell anyone." You looked at niall he said "I won't I promise don't worry." You said "good."Then you spent time with your puppy and calum.