You throw a tantrum in a Restraunt (harry bsm)

Harry had taken you to a Restraunt because he was meeting lou there and lux was gong to be there too and yo and her were very close but you didn't have your nap today so you were really grumpy right now. You guys sat down at the table and ordered your drinks and while you waited for them to come you guys talked while you colored with lux. Then you guys ordered your food you guys got your drinks and how was waiting for your food to come.

Once your food came you guys are after you guys were done eating it was time to go but you being tired and grumpy said "but I don't want to go." Harry said "but we have to go now okay you'll see lux again soon." He took your hand but you pulled away and said "no I want to stay with her." He sighed and said "you can't she's going home now and so are we we'll see her soon okay?" He tried taking your hand again but you didn't let him take it you stood there and didn't move. Harry said sternly "YN we have to leave now we are either going to do this the hard way or easy way your chose." You didn't say anything so he picked you up and you screamed and cried and got out of his grip and ran back to your table he grabed you again and pickd you up as you were screaming and crying and kicking him people were now watching you. He took you out of the Restraunt and finally got you to the car and buckled you in then he hoped in to the drivers seat and took you home you were still crying in the back but you finally cried yourself to sleep. Harry brought you inside and put you in your room. When you woke up you went donwnstairs and said "sorry hazz." He said "it's okay baby girl but you don't act like that ever again understand?" You nodded and he picked you up and put you on his lap and you guys just watched tv for the rest of the day.