Someone close to you dies

Louis:(age:14): your cousin committed sucide but Louis didn't tell you because you were still getting over your mom's death and he knows you won't ever get over that or this. So your aunt texted you telling you this about you cousin you were pissed at Louis you ran into his house and the boys were there you didn't care if they heard you. You said "how could you Louis!! How could you hide this from me why wouldn't you tell me!!! You know how close I was to her you should have told me she was my best friend for fuck sake she was my cousin!!!" He came over to you and said "I don't want you to go into another depression I knew you would because your still not over our mothers death." You said "well now it's wrose why do good people have to die so young it should be me not them!!!" You went up to your room and just cried Louis came in and hugged you and same with the boys you said "I can't take the pain anymore I want to leave." Louis said "I know you can't I'm here for you don't worry it'll get better I'll always be here for you." You just cried your self to sleep that night.

Liam:(age:15): you just got back from your best friend's funeral you didn't say a word you haven't cried yet and Liam was surprise but little did he know you were dying  on the inside and you would cry your self to sleep. Liam invited the boys over. You walked down stairs and sat on the couch next to Niall he hugged you and you just broke down and he hugged you tightly and said "I can't do this it hurts to much I can't live without her." Niall said "I know it's hard now we'll help you through this we are here for you." Liam hugged you and you guys just watched movies the rest of the day.

Niall:(age:16): you were really close to this guy he was gay he was getting bullied he had enough so he took his own life and you were a mess. It was so bad you haven't aten in weeks and you haven't came out of you room you were so depress. The boys and Niall came into your room and said "get dress you coming out with us." You said "no." He said "fine." And picked you up and brought you downstairs where your friends were you didn't say a word. They said "I know this is hard and we'll help you through this we are here for you but you can't just shut everyone out." You said "thank you guys." They all hugged you and you knew they where always here for you.

Harry:(age:17): your friend died in a car accident and you never wanted to get into a car again because you were with your friend when it happen and you were scarred for life now but the boys and your brother helped you through this tough time you were never going to get over this ever but you knew you had people here for you during this tough time you were glad they have your back and are here for you and care about you a lot they did everything to try and make you happy again and nothing worked until they took you to la and then that smile they missed so much came back Harry said "there's that smile we missed so much." You smiled happy to be happy at the moment but of course you were thinking about your friend.