63: Missing Stiles

Scott POV

*Dream*

I toss and turn around in bed with my eyes closed, trying my best to get some sleep, but it just doesn't work. My mind refuses to shut off and I can't seem to get comfortable as I toss and turn in bed every few seconds. I groan in annoyance, getting fed up with this. I can feel my bed covers becoming twisted and slowly start falling off the bed, thanks to my restlessness. I growl in frustration this time, burying my face into my pillow and squeezing my eyes tight shut. Why can't I just get comfortable? Every little noise around me is bugging me, a lot more than it ever has before. I sigh in defeat before I roll over onto my back again, basically giving up on trying to get comfortable now and continue to just lie flat on my back with my eyes closed, hoping that sleep will eventually come to me.

After a while of lying there, I can feel a warm pair of hairs roaming up my bare chest and the weight of the bed shift slightly as someone else climbs onto it. I want to open my eyes and see who it is, but I don't. I just lie there, enjoying the feeling of their hands making their way up my chest, my breathing becoming hitched for a moment as whoever it is tugs at the top of my pajama pants, but only for a moment. Then, their hands go back to exploring my torso and one even goes up to caress my face. I can feel warm breath right in front of me and I can hear a steadily beating heart. I breathe in the heavenly scent of the person for a moment before they press their lips to mine. I happily kiss back, my hands finding their way to his body as well. I pull the person closer to me, not wanting to let them go. I deepen the kiss, which becomes more passionate and desperate. I start to sit up a little in bed, leaning up into the kiss.

As I finally open my eyes to see him, I find that there is no one there and I fall back onto the bed again, my heart filled with disappointment as I frown up at the ceiling. I already miss the feeling of his lips on mine or the way his hands roam across my chest, sending warmth and sparks wherever they go. I miss the closeness and intimacy. I so badly want it to happen again. I sigh to myself as I finally close my eyes again, trying to get myself to relax and fall asleep. I'm also secretly hoping that the boy will return.

As I'm about to give up, I feel someone climb on top of me again, their hands caressing my face. I can't help but smile in relief. I so badly want to open my eyes, but I'm afraid that he will disappear again. I don't want him to disappear again. I want him just to stay with me and make me feel safe. The boy caresses my face with his hands for a few moments, pressing a light kiss to my lips, which I happily accept and easily kiss back, but with a little more desperation and lust than what he is giving me. He then pulls away for a moment and I start to panic as his lips leave mine, but I relax again when I feel him kissing my neck. He kisses softly at first, but then starts to get rougher, biting and sucking down hard, causing me to gasp and moan a little in pleasure. I let one of my own hands find a way to the boy's hair and play with it while he continues to leave hickeys on my neck. My breathing becomes laboured as the kissing and intimacy becomes more intense.

Eventually, his mouth finds its way back onto mine and we are kissing again and it's the best feeling in the world. I hold him close to me, not wanting to let go, afraid that he will disappear again. He bites down on my lower lip slightly and I can't help but gasp in surprise. As my mouth parts slightly, it allows for his tongue to slide in and dance around with my own. I smile into the kiss happily, one of my hands still playing with his hair while the other runs over his warm, bare back. Fireworks explode inside of me as the two of us roll around on the bed for a while, still kissing, the bed covers now completely fallen onto the floor. Not that I care though. All I care about is him. All that matters is him. I sit up and lean up into the kiss a bit more, feeling like I am in heaven. This must be too good to be true. I sigh happily, wishing for this moment to last forever. I so badly want to open my eyes and look at him, but I don't want him to fade away from me.