"You deserve it?" Ginny adds as Teddy looks up at us.

"Can you hold me too?" he asks Ginny hopefully.

"I'm afraid I'm not strong enough anymore, especially with my sore muscles, to pick you up but you should ask your godfather," Ginny replies, ruffling his hair fondly.

"Uncle Harry?" he asks, smiling.

"Want to swap?" I ask Ginny, holding James out to her.

She takes him from me so I pick up my godson and he leans his head on my shoulder.

James, however, isn't too happy with the swap as he stars to whimper and stretches his arms out to me.

"Next time James, it's Teddy's turn now," I smile and kiss his forehead.

This seems to satisfy him as he stops whimpering and starts playing with Ginny's hair.

In no time, I hear Teddy breathing deeply so I try to catch Ginny's attention.

"He asleep?" I mouth and she nods fondly.

"So is he," she mouths back and nods her head at James.

The remaining visitors thank us and in fifteen minutes, everyone, except Scott and Erin, has left.

"We can't have you cleaning this all by yourselves," Erin smiles and picks a piece of gift paper from the floor.

"Why don't you bring those to bed while we clean up here," Scott says kindly while helping his girlfriend.

"Are-are you sure? You don't have to," Ginny asks, looking more than thankful.

"Of course!" Erin replies happily and kindly shoos us upstairs.

I walk into the bathroom with Teddy and set him on the closed toilet seat.I get his toothbrush and he sleepily does as I ask him to open his mouth.

I quickly brush his teeth and get him to go to the toilet.

I take him to his bedroom and decide not to bother him any more by making him put on his pyjamas. So I put him under the covers and place a kiss on his forehead.

"Goodnight," I whisper and put on his nightlight before turning off the normal light.

I close the door behind me and nearly bump into Ginny.

"Ooh!" she squeals as we just manage to avoid each other.

"I think it's safe to say they both enjoyed today," Ginny breathes and brings me into a quick hug.

"Yeah, I think so too," I say and give her a quick kiss.

"Let's go downstairs," Ginny says after a moment of silence.

"Good idea," I say and follow her down the stairs again.

"Thank you so much for your help!" we thank Scott and Erin before they leave.

"It was no problem!" Thank you too," Erin smiles before giving us both a hug.

Scott shakes our hands and they leave after that.

"Shall we call it a day? I'm knackered!" Ginny exclaims, letting herself fall on the sofa.

"So am I," I smile tiredly and take my wand from the table.

I turn the lights off behind us and follow my wife upstairs.

I'm planning on talking with my parents again tomorrow. I haven't really seen them a lot since James's birth so I'm looking forward to speaking with them tomorrow but for now I'm going to bed now and not worry about those things that still have to happen.