emo prep arranged marrage 31

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Emilee." She looked up at me. "He's alive..." I shook my head and slowly walked up to her.

"Carolyn, he's not alive. But, he is here. Dayton, come out." As I said the last word, Dayton appeared sitting next to me. Carolyn's eyes got as wide as saucers.

"Dayton!" Carolyn cried out. She hesintly reached ot her hand and touched Daytons face. "He's here, Emilee! He's here!" Carolyn hugged him for at least 3 minutes. "Can I show the children? That you're here, I mean?" Dayton considered it then nodded his head yes. "Febee! Jonah! Katelin! Marcha! Johnathan! Belle! Anni! Regi..." Day looked down. Did he not tell me he had another sister? What happened to her? Did she die, too? "Kids, come here!" By now, tears were streaming down Carolyn's face.

"What is it, Mommy?" Al the kids asked at once.

"Look at your brother." All of them immediantly looked at Dayton, and they started to cry, too. Then all at once, they ran over to Day and tackled him. Day was laughing his ass off, and I wanted to join in and hug him to death, (I know, not possible) but I wwas just frozen there. I was just frozen there, crying. I wanted to hug him so much because I didn't know how much time I had left with him. I was crying because I wish Dayton had never died. I wish that this big ordeal had never happened. I wish that I wasn't in an arranged marrage with Trayton, but still friennds with him. I wish that Dayton would always be there for me, no matter how hard the times were.

God. Wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up faster. My dad always told me that when I was alive. No, he always said /want/ in one hand and shit in the other... but, still.

I squeezed me eyes shut, trying to stop the tears. Then I felt someone kiss my eyelids. I opened my eyes and saw Dayton. He siblings did an echo of "Awwwwws!"

Both me and Dayton laughed.

"Mom," Dayton said in a serious voice. "we need to talk about something. Kids, go to your rooms. You can see me later." The children went to their rooms, and there was a silence for a while. "Mom... We need to talk about you. The drugs."

"I know, Dayton. But, its so hard! I've been trying to quit because you're not here to help with money, and I just keep going back to Orlandio to get the blow! I'm sorry!" She sobbed into Daytons shoulder while Day gaave me a look that said 'tell her the idea.'

"Um.... Carolyn, I have an idea of how to get you to stop." Carolyn looked up at me hopfuly. "You could, um, go to Rehab and my mom and I could take care of the kids until you get better." Carolyn shook her head.

"No. I can't do hospitals. I hate them. All of the white walls, the silences until the screams in the middle of the night. Its so cold there."

"Carolyn, it's the only way. That is why Dayton is still here. Because you're on drugs. It's tearing him up. You have to go!"

"No. Emilee get out. I need to speak with Dayton privately." I nodded and started to walk towards the kids room but carolyn stopped me. "No, Emilee. I meant leave."

I sniffled, looked at Dayton and his mom. Don't be mad at her. She needs some alone time with Dayton. "Okay, Bye." I walked out of the house and drove home.

In Dayton's P.O.V.

"Mom." I said after Emilee walked out. "Did you ave to be so rude?"

"Yes. I don't like hospitals! I can't be in them for any longer than two minutes or I'll freak!"

"Okay, mom. But you have to consider it. I need to go. I want to go. The funeral was what, two weeks ago? I need to go wherever. If it's Heaven or Hell. Mom. Just, please consider it!" I lied ot my mom. I said I wanted to go even though inside, I was terified and wanted to stay and comfort Emilee.

"Dayton, I'll do anything other than go to Rehab. I do truely want to quit, but Rehab is just not the answer. I'll do anything else."

"Mom. Remember that one time I went to Rehab? Because you sent me? It was for my own good, you had said. And it was horrible. I had nightmares everynight about the screaming. Yeah, it was freezing, but they give you blankets. And you get used to the screams after a while. Yes, the food also sucks. But, you have to deal with it. What do you think I did for two months while I was there? I froze my ass off, I had nightmares. But hey, the cold makes germs go away, and I never once got sick. The nightmares, they helped me. I know it sounds crazy, but they helped me look forward to getting out. It made me know that out there, things are real. It made me want to actually get off drugs. The food, yeah it's gross, but they made my favorite tomatoe soup every day, and it tasted just like it does if its in the can.

"I know it's bad there, mom. But you have no clue how much it helped until you go there." Whoa, that was a long speach. I laughed in my mind. "Please, mom. Please go to Rehab."

I looked over at my mom, who was crying. Her face was soaked with tears. Then, she nodded. "Okay, Dayton. I'll go."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay. I know. I'm sorry I havn't upload in a while, but my sister might have her a baby anytime now days, and when I get the chance to write, Idk wat to write. So, I have terrible writers block, kinda. but nno i kinda no wat to write to the next (maybe last) chapter. i still dont no the title for the next book, but idk if i shudd have one or 2 more chapters for this book. so, help me out by giving me a title... saying one or 2 more chapters... ect. well, g2g. peace!

P.S. hoped u like it!