emo prep arranged marrage 31

chapter 31

trayton's P.O.V.

I think I was beginning to love Emilee. again. But Emilee said that she needed to talk to me today, when Dayton was resting. THat was now. So I quietly closed my door and walked over t Emilee's room. I opened the door to see Emilee in her closet naked

"Whoa! Emilee, I'm sorry." I just stood there.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Get out!" She scrame.

I did. Whoa man... She was naked...

After a while Emilee came out wearing a white tank top and some shorts. "I'm going swimming. Do you wanna swim with me?" She questioned and I nodded my head.

We were out by the pool and Emilee took off her clothes, reaveling a blue and yellow stripped two peice swimming suit. She jumped into the water with a canonball, splashing water everywhere. "Come on in," She laughed. "The waters great!"

I took off my shirt and pants and splashed in the water, wearing only my boxers.

"Trayton we need to talk. Today we need to talk to Carolyn about her going to Rehab. After Dayton get's up, then me and him will go put the sticky notes around the house. Tomorrow, she'll go to Rehab, after she agree's. Then, the day after tomorrow, we need to talk to my mom about.... this- this marrage. I don't want to get married to you. I want to get married to someone that I love."

"You don't love me?" I asked her.

"No, not in true love. I love you as my brother, but not as my husband. And I think it's the same for you. You love me as a friend, not a girlfriend." She said.

"No, how do you know? How do you know that I don't love you like that?" Emilee put her hands in her hair.

"Well, What about Skye? Hmmm? Did you forget about the girl that loves you? Call her, see what's up with her. Ask her out, do whatever to get your mind off of me, and onto her. Got It? I'm going to wake Dayton up so we can go..." And with that, she climbed out of the pool, gave me one last look, and ran inside.

"Fuck!" I yelled to myself.

Emilee's P.O.V.

I swiftly got out of the pool, gave Trayton one last wistful look and ran inside.

Okay, I know I lied to Trayton. You Can't just wake Dayton Up. He has to like, appear. Because everytime he goes to sleep, or passes out, he dissappears. But hey, I was just trying to avoid an awkward situation.

I ran through the kichen, up the stairs and into my room. Quickly changing into my regular clothes, I felt the air around me get cold. Dayton!

I pulled the shirt over my head and jumped into Daytons arms. "Hey, Emilee." He grinned.

"Hey, Hey, Casper!" I laughed then I saw Daytons face. "Oh, Hey, I'm sorry."

"C'mon. Lets go." He grabbed my hand and we went outside to my car.

"Okay, So you don't like, pass out, dissapear until I tell you to like come out okay?" He nodded, and I started the car.

I drove to His mom's house. We had already put the sticky notes in there, and if we were correct, she was watching the tape right now.

We knocked on the door, and a voice inside said "come in..." So we walked through the door and saw Carolyn sitting on the recliner, hugging Daytons teddy bear from when he was a child. She was crying. And the tape was playing.