"James?" I question, looking around frantically.

I stand up quickly and call again.

I run downstairs and see Mum cuddling James and Teddy is sitting at the table, doing some homework.

"Mum? What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Ron came very early this morning and told us about Harry. He said you looked really tired yesterday and I thought I'd come and help you out," Mum smiles friendly.

"Thank you so much," I breathe and give her a hug.

"It's nothing," Mum presses a kiss on my cheek.

I smile gratefully and get myself some breakfast. Mum had made me a lovely breakfast for me, as a small compromise for what happened yesterday.

"I already told Teddy about Harry," Mum whispers when Teddy has gone to the toilet.

"Thanks, I don't know if I could have handled telling him," I say, keeping myself from tearing up again.

After a day of entertaining both boys, Mum decides to stay for the night and she makes us a lovely dinner (as Winky and Kreacher have their day off today). When Harry or I cook ourselves, it's fine too but this is a whole new level.

I make up Mum's bed in the spare room and she quickly Flooes home to get her stuff and tell Dad he'll be alone.

After putting both boys to bed, Mum and I have a chat about everything that has happened the past few weeks.

She tells me about that Percy and Audrey had come to apologise and that they had both forgiven him after a long explanation.

"And now it's time for you to go to bed," Mum says after seeing me yawn, just like years ago.

I decide not to argue with her as I didn't sleep well last night and James will probably wake me up again tonight.

*

"I'm not going back to training! That Harry's gone is already horrible for them but I don't want them to feel that I've left them too!" I argue with Mum.

"You just started again, your team needs you, you can't just stop again. Just go to Gwen and tell her the situation and ask if you can leave earlier each day," Mum says, ending the conversation.

"Fine," I huff, crossing my arms over each other.

"Teddy and James will be fine," Mum assures me, smiling kindly.

"I know," I reply, my anger gone.

"I understand you want to be home when Harry comes again but you heard the Aurors, it may take a while," Mum stands up and gives me a comforting hug.

I try to hold back my tears as Teddy and James are in the room too but I can't think of maybe having to go without Harry for months.

I go upstairs and already put on my training gear. I pack my bag and go downstairs to get my broomstick. Mum has already made me a snack for when I'm at training.

I thank her, give Teddy and James a big  hug and then leave.

It just feels so weird to leave James and Teddy behind when Harry's not here. I know Mum will look after them well but it's not the same.