Youth of the Night (Epilogue)

Epilogue

Alright here it is, the epilogue. It's short, and that's the way they are supposed to be! Sorry. For those of you who didn't know I am continuing the series with Ashling's story. I hope to start on it soon! So please stick around for that! I can't get the ideas out of my head so I have to start soon so I can put them all down on paper! Please don't forget to vote vote vote and comment, and Thank you all sooooo much for fanning me and commenting. You all are so wonderful for saying such wonderful things about my story! Thank you all again! Now I'll let you read!

______________________________________________________________________________

Dreams! You want to know where dreams got Ali? Ali couldn't think about what was happening, her body was running on instinct by now. All she could wrap her brain around was stopping the pain.

"Push Ali! Push!" Kalee yelled at her daughter's side.

"Come on baby, you can do it, push!" Rhys called out as he stood by her waist every so often taking a glance under the sheet. Ali flashed him a look of pure hatred as he tried to coach her on and Rhys quickly shut his mouth.

"She's crowning." The pack doctor announced as he turned to ready himself to usher a new pup into the pack.

Ashling had positioned herself just right to get record the birth and Ali's face as she pushed with every ounce of strength she could muster up. "Come on, Ali! Your doing great! I can see hair!" Ashling announced as she smiled wildly.

"One more push Ali and the baby should be here!" Ali gain a determined glint in her eyes and gasping for a large breath, pulling her knees back and pushing with a loud grunt. Suddenly a surge of relief flooded through Ali as she heard a quiet cry, looking down she saw the doctor lay the blood covered baby on her tummy. "It's a boy!" The doctor called out.

"Hi, baby." Ali cooed, instantly the baby's eyes opened up looking directly at Ali. The baby's slowly grew silent as Rhys leaned over and gazed lovingly at his new child. He kissed Ali happily as they looked down over their child.

"What should we name him?" Rhys asked quietly.

"I don't know, how James Ian Collins?" Ali mentioned looking between the baby she now cuddled in her arms and Rhys.

"That sounds good." As soon as Rhys spoke Ali's body spasmed, Rhys snatched the baby up instantly watching Ali's breathing grow heavy again. "What's wrong?"

"Contractions, again! I've got to push!" Ali screamed as she began grunting like before. The doctor quickly turned and looked over at her, he instantly slipped gloved on once again and checked her.

"There's a second baby!" He looked astonished. Kalee gasped as she started her coaching once again.

"Come on baby push! You can do it, just a few more minutes and it'll be all over with."

After five minutes of grunting and pushing Ali finally delivered another baby, a girl. The doctor once again laid the baby across Ali's tummy. Ali completely exhausted glanced up smiling, "Where have you been hiding?" Rhys chuckled at her remark as he ran his hand gently over the baby's hairless head.

"Where's your hair? Your brother has a whole head full." Rhys cooed softly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Knock Knock

"Come in" Ali called out.

Seconds later the entire family emerged in the room, even Uncle Jake and Aunt Madi and their kids came to visit.

"So what's their names?" Ava asked as she took a seat by Ali's bed.

"James Ian and Lily Rose." Ali announced as she held baby Ian to her chest as he slept peacefully.

"Want anymore?" Ana asked as she sat down on the edge of the bed, holding her arms out to take baby Ian. Ali passed him over carefully supporting his tiny head with her hand.

"Yeah. I doesn't feel good while your pushing them out, but the end result is worth it." Ali answered smiling up at Rhys, who had Lily snuggled up to his chest.

Rhys bent down and placed a kiss on Ali's head as he took the other seat beside Ali. He knew they had more children in their future, and he couldn't wait. He was determined to be a better father than his father could of ever imagine being. With Ali at his side he knew it was more than possible.