Youth of the Night (Chapter 6)

6.

Well here it is chapter 6, it may be just a bit boring, but like always I promise it on its way to getting better I had to cut this chapter in half other wise it would of been MASSIVE!!!! I got a comment asking why didn't split up the story grouping, easy, I didn't do that because I wanted people to read both stories together. There are things that need to be understood from the first story and if you are new to it and just jump into the sequel you will completely lost. So that would be the reason why I haven't split the two stories up. Please continue to vote vote vote for me and my stories! And thank you for all the great comments, you guys rock!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

"Rhys?" Catherine called out as she sat up on a bed in a dark room, she had no clue where she was and if anyone could even hear her. Just then the door opened up slightly, Rhys stuck his head in letting light filter into the room.

"Yes, Mom?"

"I need another one of those pills, please."

"Yes ma'am." With that he turned and walked out of the open door to retrieve the pills and a glass of water, this gave Catherine a chance to look around the room she was in. It was a smaller master bedroom with a queen sized bed against the wall. It was light on the furniture, but she assumed it was because no one was living there at the moment. "Here ya go, Mom." Rhys walked back in handing her two pills and a glass of water, which she took swiftly.

"I'm going back to bed." She laid back down facing the wall pulling the blankets up under her chin and heard the door click behind Rhys. Catherine laid there wondering how her life had turned out the way it had, once upon a time Avery had loved her, but now he was set on killing her and anyone else who got in his way. After a few minutes she was pulled back down into a dreamless slumber numbing out all the pain both physically and mentally.

___________________________________________________________

Doyle and Ashling sat at the top of the stairs listening as Rhys rushed out of the house leaving Ali sitting in the living room alone. Ashling looked over at Doyle with a pout on her face, "What happened?" she whispered lightly. Doyle shrugged his shoulder then motioned he was going to follow him, "I'll check on Ali." Ashling gave her sister a few moments before she joined her in the living room. "Hey Ali." Ali jumped straightening up quickly wiping the moisture from her cheeks.

"Hey Ash." She spoke softly looking down at the guitar.

"What's wrong? I thought you guys were going to be playing for a while?" Ashling didn't want to jump right into what was bothering her sister, she knew better, Ali would clam up and shut everyone out.

"Nothing, Doyle had to run and check on something and Rhys didn't want to hang out any longer. I guess he needed to be with his mom." Ali didn't look up as she responded, she pretended to be deeply interested in the chord she was strumming.

"I think he likes you."

"Ashling, don't, please." Ali pleaded glancing up quickly.

"Okay, but I'm here if you want to talk. I am your sister, you know, that's what we are supposed to do." Ashling's voice registered hurt, Ali had always turned to her older cousins when she needed to talk about those things, usually neglecting her younger sister.

"I know, Ash, I'm sorry. I just don't feel up to talking about it right now." Ali rose from the couch taking the guitar with her she walked out the back door sitting on the porch swing. She again began to strum random chords as she became lost in thought.

"Ali?"

"Allison Nicole!"

"Huh?" Ali turned to where her name was being called, on the other side of the adjoining fence stood her two cousins Ana and Ava. "Oh my God. When did you two get home?" She laid the guitar in the swing and jumped over the railing of the porch making her way towards them.