Youth Of The Night (Chapter 22)

22.

Here it is! I hope you like it! There is only a few more chapters left! Please vote vote vote and comment! Thanks all!

______________________________________________________

"Allison! Stop!" Connor's Alpha voice vibrated through the room. Ali's eyes snapped toward her father, her jaws were still wide open fixed to lounge for the witches throat at any second. "You will not attack. Close your jaws now." Ali complied but snarled in the witches face, proving that if her father hadn't of stopped her she would be dead by now.

"Well then," Mrs. Canis spoke plainly, almost ready to burst into a fit of giggles. "So now, Kara, will you help this young lady restore her promised mate to his former self, minus one soul dwelling goblin?"

"No." Kara spoke bluntly, with a loud snarl ripping from Ali's mouth she cringed away.

"Well, then I think I should let my daughter rip you to pieces, its obvious she's on the verge of doing it now. All I have to do is nod and you will never breathe again." Connor announced with out a bit of compassion.

"I can't tell you. Avery made me enchant the spell so I can never speak a word of it." Kara spoke as she quaked in fear. Ali still in wolf form stood close by, snarling and growling every few seconds.

"Why did he do it?" Helen questioned.

"He said he wanted to be Alpha. I met him about three years ago when he was with his former pack, when he couldn't obtain Alpha position there he set his sights on this pack. He hungry for power and would go to any extent to get it."

"How did you come to be apart of this equation?" The elder lady snapped seeming to grow tired of the run around.

"Avery hired me, my mother has been ill for some time and he promised that she would be completely taken care of."

"How do we remove it and him?" Connor snapped

"I can't remove it, I've been bound to him and the spell. If it dies so do I." Kara sputtered as she finally broke down into tears.

"Your life will be worth the risk. Your are risking many more lives by helping him and keeping the spell alive. I can't have that. You will remove that spell, if you don't you will still die." Connor spoke with ferociousness.

"Well that's settled, let's get this show on the road. Ali, my dear, you must shift back. I will need your help with this. There are some spare clothes in the yellow room down the hall, my grand daughter often leaves clothes here." Mrs. Canis mentioned as she turned to Connor motioning for him to bring Kara along to the back bed room. "Lucy? Maggie? Will you please join us in the back room?" Seconds later the two other witches crowd into the room. Helen quickly dismisses the guard members to free up the space in the room. "Now, Ali I want you to lay down beside Rhys. I will be putting you to sleep, when I give you the signal you are to move Rhys as far away from his father as possible. He have the difficult task of actually ripping him from this boy's soul and mind." Ali nodded as she laid down beside Rhys, without thinking she laced her fingers with his, if they didn't return Ali knew she tried everything in her power to save the man she loved.

Lucy stepped forward beside Helen, taking hands they began to chant over Ali's body, slowly her eyes became heavy, unable to keep them open any longer she gave in to the sleep. With what seemed like seconds later she was once again in the endless white room with no windows or doors. Ahead of her she saw Rhys and standing slightly behind him was Avery with a wicked smile smudged on his face.

"Ali, you shouldn't be here." Rhys called.

"It's okay, Rhys. It's all going to be okay."

"That's what you think, little girl. My son here is going to do my bidding as I had originally planned. And there is nothing you or anyone else can do." Avery sneered.