Youth Of The Night (Chapter 2)

2.

Okay I can't wait any longer!!! I still want more input everyone, I already have chapter 3 done, so to get that up sooner I want to hear from everyone and lots of votes!!!! Please check out the video on the side, it goes with the chapter... and I love this song!

_______________________________________________________________________

As soon as Ali parked the car in front of their home, Doyle pushed Ashling out of the way and was out the door on his way to their Uncle Jake's house. He didn't get a chance to see his two cousins Zach and Kyle, they were twins like him and Ashling, though they were about a month older. Without knocking he walks through the back door of the house, "Doyle, hey sweetie, how was school?"

"Good, Aunt Madi. Ashling was freaking out this morning, but she seemed to warm up to it by the end of the day. Where are Zach and Kyle?"

"They just ran upstairs before you came in, were they in any of your classes?" Madison smiled sweetly.

"Nope. We didn't even have the same lunch either, so I haven't seen them all day!"

"Well their upstairs." With that Doyle flew out of the room and bounded up the stairs taking them two at a time, he flung open Kyle's bedroom door.

"Where the hell have ya'll been all day?"

They both started laughing loudly, "We were just thinking the same thing about you!" Zach and Kyle were identical twins, the only way anyone could tell them apart was by their hair style, Zach's was short and spiky, and Kyle had longer straight hair that usually hid one of his eyes if not both. When they were younger the three of them often were mistaken for triplets since they looked so much alike, if Doyle had the same facial features they could get away with it but he favored Connor a lot.

"So neither of you have any classes with me or lunch, what's up with that crap?"

"I don't know." Zach was perched at the desk slumped over a book, it seemed like he was trying to finish some homework.

"I do have a class with Ali." Kyle voiced up. Doyle moved to sit down on the bed beside him.

"How? She's a junior?"

"Well's chorus, I don't think they have grade limits on chorus."

"Oh." Doyle looked around the room.

"Doyle you missed it though, Ali and this new guy, they sang that song she's always listening to, I thought they guy's eyes were going to bug out."

"What guy?"

"I think his name is Rhys, he was playing guitar and well, Ali just decided to join in." Kyle laughed.

"That guy is new to our pack. Well his family is. I guess Coach Nelson told her that in first period."

"Of course, always got to let other member of the pack know who is related to who." Zach rolled his eyes. "Now if you two gossiping girls don't mind, I have homework that needs to be done."

Kyle rolled his eyes, "Well then go to your own damn room, dumb ass." With that Zach jumped up from the desk gathering up his books, then proceeds to stomp out of the room like an angry child.

"Well I just wanted to come and talk to ya'll, but I'm sure Mom is over there freaking out wanting to know how my first day went."

"I understand, that's why we ran to our room before our mom could say anything. But I'll see you later." Kyle waved by then returned to look at the book in his lap.

"Yeah, see ya later." Doyle started making his way back home.

_______________________________________________________________