Youth Of The Night (Chapter 3)

3.

I already have chapter 4 ready, I just need more VOTES VOTES VOTES!!! So please just scroll over and click the vote box!!!! I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!! Please let me know if you like this chapter, I love hearing from everyone!!!

<3<3<3 Bunches and Bunches

Stacy

________________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the week passed with any major events, Ashling had met a boy in one of her classes that she liked, of course driving Doyle crazy by talking about him every two seconds. Doyle as always had gone threw one girlfriend already. Ali had explained to Bethany that she heard through the grape vine that Rhys had his eyes set on someone else, of course bursting her little bubble, too bad for her. At the end of the week Ali found out in chorus they were going to preform their own version of Mamma Mia! It was one of her favorite musicals, she had seen it in the theaters and twice on stage. She had decided to try out for the part of Sophie, since she had a lot of higher octave parts that Ali loved to do.

"Alright class, I have posted the cast for the main roles on a paper in the hall way. So no one breaks their necks running out the door, I will say this, Allison Baynes will be playing Sophi and the part of Sky will be played by Rhys Collins." Ali snapped her head to look at Rhys, who was looking away from her, she didn't know he even tried for that part. "I will be assigning certain parts afternoon practices separately until everyone gets their parts down, then we will have full cast parts. Those of you who didn't make it in a leading role, don't worry you will have choral parts to be singing."

Miss Camden continued talking about this years production, announcing the other parts, Ali was too lost in thought to pay attention until Bethany nudged her. "Ali, he is staring at you."

"Huh?! Who?" She whispered.

"Rhys." Ali sat up stiffly, she didn't want to look directly at him so she glanced out of the corner of her eye and sure enough his eyes were locked on her. "What's he looking at you like that for?"

Ali turned to face Bethany, "Hell if I know." Just then the bell rang, Ali gathered up her sheet music and started stuffing them in her bag, Bethany had told her good bye and rushed out the door to meet up with her new flavor of the week. As she began to walk out the door she felt a tap on the shoulder, turning to see Rhys standing behind her.

"Hey Ali." Rhys smiled.

"Hey Rhys, kudos on the part." She tried give her sweetest smile.

"Thanks." He pushed his hand through his hair nervously, his eyes darting around until they met Ali's in an intense gaze. "I was just wondering if you wanted to get together and practice our parts sometime, since I'm your counter part."

"Umm, I guess, just let me know when you want to start." Suddenly the warning bell chimed out, "Shit, I've got to go." Ali turned and jogged away quickly, leaving Rhys standing there watching her walk away.

Suddenly a younger boy walked up beside Rhys, "Don't mind her, she's always been kinda weird. I'm Kyle Simons, Ali's cousin." Kyle held out his hand, Rhys clasped hands with him and shook it. "You like her don't you?"

"Huh? What?" Rhys eye grew wide.

"Don't worry dude, I can tell she likes you too. She is practically like a sister to me, so I know when she's crushing on someone. And don't worry I won't tell her." With that Kyle turned and headed to his next class, leaving Rhys speechless yet again.

____________________________________________________

Ashling was the first to reach her sister's car, while waiting for everyone else to get there Jada came running up to her. "Ash, Ash!!" Jada yelled as she continued running straight for Ashling.