Youth of the Night (Chapter 12)

12.

Just a quick word before you start to read. This chapter has SEX! So if you are uncomfortable with that please email me and I will send you the Disney version. Please enjoy and don't forget to vote vote vote and comment, and please read the finishing statement I have left! Thank you!

Stacy

___________________________________________________________________

Ali was relieved to be home after spending most of the day at the funeral home, which was ran by other pack members. Ian had thought it would be better to not have a big ceremony as they usually did, Rhys agreed, of course. Without knowing where his father was or when he would strike, Rhys' life was on a constant high alert. And the funeral of his mother would be the perfect time to strike, though they would be surrounded by all the pack, they didn't want to give away the fact that Rhys was still in the area. He had settled on just having his mother cremated and would hold on to the ashes until the whole ordeal was resolved then they would hold the usual ceremony then. Rhys and Ali spent that later part of the afternoon working on homework that the twins had picked up for them. After dinner they wanted to be alone for a while, so they slipped away to the apartment to watch a movie.

"So what do you want to watch?" Rhys looked at her as he slowly flipped through a rather large cd case. Ali watched him as he eyed each cd carefully, the guard of the pack had retrieved his belongs while they were gone and stored them all in his mother's old room.

"I don't care, I'm not really picky." She smiled as she pulled her knees to her chest on the couch. Rhys smiled as he slipped a cd out of the case and swiftly putting it into the dvd player. "What is it?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." Rhys smirked playfully as he quickly sat beside Ali allowing her to rest her back against his hard chest. The warmth from his body against her's was comforting but also causing the rest or her body to feel cold. As if he could read her mind, Rhys pulled the blanket off the back of the couch wrapping it around the both of them, allowing Ali to snuggle closer to him. Seconds later, Rhys' hands wrapped softly around her waist and Ali let her head roll back to look at him. His face was peaceful but his eyes flashed with lust. As the opening music began Ali knew immediately what they were watching but was quickly caught off guard by the soft sensual kisses that were causing fire to burn on the back of her neck. Rhys continued to trail the kisses down her shoulder then back up to her neck, stopping to nibble softly on her ear.

"You sure you want to watch the movie?" Rhys whispered his voice coming out husky. Ali glanced back at him and smirked at him.

"You put one of my favorite movies on and then want to stop it to run off to the bedroom?" Rhys simply bobbed his head up and down like a child, causing Ali to sigh. As Rhys was getting up from the couch to pull her along with him she gave him a serious look.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Um.... I-I'm a virgin." Ali looked away as she covered her face with her hands, she was completely mortified. She knew what sex entelled, and had often thought of what it would be like, but know that she could possibly have it now? Now, she was scared shit less. What if he didn't want a virgin, or she wasn't good, would he leave her? All the worries she had ever thought and the ones her mother always warned her off suddenly came crashing down on her shoulders.

"Ali? Honey?" Rhys called out loudly. Ali snapped her head up to look at him, evidently he had been calling her name for a few seconds and she had completely zoned out. "Honey, I don't care that you're a virgin. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do. Is that what you are worried about?" Rhys sat back down beside her wrapping his arm lovingly around her shoulders.