Chapter 77 Ellen's Housewarming

Start from the beginning

I slowly walked towards her, and screamed as I jumped in front of her. "Oh my gosh!" She screamed as she stood up really fast from her seat. "My heart- you got me!" She said starting to laugh.

I couldn't stopped laughing at her, and it got to the point I was holding onto the chair for support. "You got me good." She pulled me into a hug, and pointed to the couch across from her where I should sit down.

We both started calming down, and the crowd as done laughing. "Hi Ellen," I smiled. I felt accomplished for scaring her.

"Hi Madisyn, how are you?" She asked.

"Eh, I've been packing all week, and I am also dealing with all that ex drama," I said moving my hand from side to side. I have been good and bad. I am trying to enjoy life, but it is still hard. With everything going on it puts some negativity into my life.

"Well having your body put out on the internet isn't the best thing in the world. You have had a pretty tough year. You just can not get a break!"

I nodded my head, and laughed knowing it is all true. At this point all of it is a joke. A freaking joke. But all of the negatives even out since I have had a lot of good things also happening.

"Well I didn't want any of that on the internet it was my crazy ex boyfriend from years ago."

"Can you explain more to the audience for those that haven't read your statement or watched your video from a while ago?" She asked.

"Okay my ex took those pictures when I was pretty close to being unconscious. I didn't know what he was doing because he put something in my drink. Well he released them after he had gone completely crazy. I am not even kidding you he was stalking me for the longest time which led him back into jail." I leaned back, and looked at the positive.

"He even followed all of us to the Bahamas which just led Shawn and I getting back together, so hey! A great thing came out from all of it!" I laughed.

She started laughing too, "I mean who wouldn't want to stalk you? Anyway Then you were attacked by body shammers after you were spotted in the airport. Which I don't know why you look amazing. You just got to say frick the haters!" The screen popped up of me in the airport next to Shawn as we were talking.

"Yeah frick them!" I laughed mocking her. That day I was wearing a pair of jeans shorts, a crop top, and a zip up hoodie that was unzipped. I literally just look a little bloated because I was eating moments before that in the car. "That is literally a nugget baby! I was eating minutes before this picture!"

"You were just carrying food in your belly understandable. We all have a food belly, but usually I have a beer belly," Ellen said. The crows started to laugh, and I even cracked a laugh.

"But you hit back with a picture proving them all wrong." She then showed the picture of my on the beach that I posted. That picture shut them up, but then people were then claiming I used Photoshop. They are stupid.

"Well they think I'm going to have the same body I had when I was sixteen forever. No I'm going to mature more and thicken out. I don't have the little boobs and hips I did have. I'm comfortable with my body."