chapter 30 (( CHAPTER OF THE CHICKEN!))

Start from the beginning

" I was gonna say, not your best option"

Then a shadowy chicken foot scratched him away into the ground, I was frozen again, risk still acts relatively normal even when he has an eye of his gone, and is trying to kill us.

I was roughly pulled away, and brought around into the back garden, " okay, first of all - "

I heard a smash above us and saw Reece fly out from the window, too quickly to comprehend and landed on my legs, groggily apologising on his way up. Jasper cheered also as he fell, smacking Reece back down, and hitting him for 'being uncomfortable for landing'.

" Jasmin! There are evil people!" he jumped on me, knocking the wind out of me. His hold on me was choke worthy.

" I know, BUT WHY WAS JUMPING OUT OF A WINDOW NECESSARY!" I stood up with him in my arms, checking that my little jasp was all okay, no injury's or even a little fright showed up on my radar.

Steven looked out the empty window frame and glared at everyone. " Why are they here?"  He jumped out elegantly, dropping in stance, and following my gaze to the roof.

I'd only just noticed another person or, angel up there. I scrambled to my feet smirking slightly.

Dan rolled his eyes, " Just so you know, I'm here just in case of emergency, I knew you would make everything end up like this, I just found it unfair you should do it by yourself."

Steven was just giving him a glare. " Where were you!"

" On the roof, still on the roof. By the way the chickens managed to eat your uncle and is currently being hacked into. Now would be a good deciding time Jazz. "

" I don't know what to do though. You know that."

" Yeah, I know, I just thought maybe if I decided quickly It would be easier. Apparently not. BUT, It's dead of the night, what can make this better?"

" Fact is Dan, I don't think that what I say, Demetri will allow."

" Probably not" He shrugged grinning at me, as Demetri just huffed, murmuring about me staying safe.

" If this is how everything's going, let's get ready for a battle then."

" What?"

" You seriously think after that huge chicken sabotage they're going to let you off. No, " He leaped down , using his wings to make the landing pressure less, and smirked, " they wont. "

" Most certainly not " Growled a voice from the right, Risk swayed around the corner, covered in black gooey wet mess, " I apologise about the chicken. He had to be put down "

" Don't make this difficult, Death is a simple process, except you wont awake from it this time. . . Any of you."

Jasper held onto me tighter " Who's that. "

" Our dad and uncle. "

" Why are they here ?"

" To separate us all." I bit back tears from his innocent little words, not truly concentrating again, thank god.

" But Jazzy, I don't want to say goodbye" he whimpered, leaking tears onto my shoulders, making my own slip out easily. So I tried to lock them closed.

I felt him get torn away all to quickly, a knife slipped against my neck in his place, and I saw him grabbed by the collar, in the hands of the devil. " Don't you dare touch him!" I screamed, trying to break my hold. The knife broke into my skin though.

" now who's this? " he grinned at me, his eyes flaring red. A dangerous look was given to me, one that declared he was going to do something, and I wouldn't like it. He changed his expression to one of a soft, kind, nature and looked at Jasper who was frozen with the fear clear in his eyes.