I expected him to pass a comment but all he said was; "Ready to go?"

I nodded unsure of how to respond.

"Zoila!"
He called.

I was about to ask what a 'Zoila' was, when a tan skinned, plump, middle aged lady ran in wearing a black and white maids uniform.

So we weren't just the two of us after all.

"Yes, Mr Callahan?" The lady answered.

Jason pushed himself off the bar, grabbing what I assumed were his car keys in the process.

"I'm heading out with Kate over here, if Mr Thomson calls, be sure to refer him to my cell. I'll be back in a few hours. You and Julio can leave whenever you're done."

"Okay, sir."

She gave me a smile in acknowledgement which I returned.

"Will that be all sir?" She asked.

"Yeah." He responded. The lady nodded and scrambled away.

"Come on." Jason told me as he walked past me, heading towards the front door.
I followed him and it was then that I
realised that he had changed his outfit too..
He was wearing a more casual combination of khaki shorts and a plain black (but still expensive looking t shirt) with Nike air max on his feet.

I had to admit, even in his casual ensemble, he still looked like People's magazine #1 eligible bachelor under 25.

Jason opened one of the double doors and I was surprised when instead of just walking out, he held it open for me.

I walked past him and immediately, his front yard came into view. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon, and the weather just brought out the beauty of his very green front yard. There weren't many flowers like at Anthonys place. Jasons had more trees and neatly trimmed hedges not forgetting the very green grass.

There was a man cutting the hedges. Jason gestured for him to come to us.

The man immediately ran to his boss.
"Yes sir." He spoke.

I tuned out whatever Jason was telling him about dandelions. My eyes were fixated on a matte black Ferrari that came driving down the driveway.

Dam! What a car.
The black beauty stopped right at the bottom of the steps and one of the body guards I recognised, Joey, stepped out.

Jason walked down the steps.

The man got out of the car and handed him the keys.

"Where to today?" Joey asked. He was a huge dark skinned man. I had never seen him in anything but his black jacket and matching pants. He always wore the same dark sun glasses and and a comms unit in his ear.

"Where's the nearest pizza parlor?" Jason asked gruffly.

I didn't miss the rise of Joey's brows. "You are going to a pizza parlor?" The man asked in shock.

"Duty calls." Jason muttered as he used his head to gesture to me.

Joey looked at me and I saw a hint of a smirk tug at his lips.

"Do I even want to know?" He asked Jason.

Jason let out a sigh. "Trust me, it's better if you don't."

It's like some mutual understanding passed between the two men.

Joey spoke into his ear piece and a few seconds later, an SUV came down the driveway and parked right behind the Ferrari