"Channel! Lila! Britney!"

I watched as the four girls gave each other hugs like they were old friends.

"I heard you were back and I totally wanted to get in touch with you but you know these things." The blonde spoke.

"Of course, I understand." Isabella replied.

"Who's your friend?" The Asian girl spoke as her brown eyes landed on me. They ran across my body like a vulture eyeing its prey. All the while a smile remained on her face.

"She's pretty." The red head commented.

"Tell me about it, those cheek bones." The blonde added.

"And that rocking bod, you could be a runway model. Are you?" The Asian asked.

"She's done a few things for Victoria Secret." Isabella spoke before I could.

Was she crazy? I had never even seen a Victoria Secret show in my life.

"Yeah but nothing too big, just a few shows." I spoke up.

"Oh." The blonde spoke. "Well we can't all start out big. Channel here started out modelling for Gap kids and in no time Chanel Jane was blowing up her phone."

The Asian flipped her hair. "Well I think it has something to do with the fact that we have the same name. She's obsessed with me, it's so annoying. Her real name isn't even Chanel you know-"

"Why don't we save the gossip for another place, preferably one that doesn't sell her products." Isabella spoke.

The Asian girl, Chanel didn't seem at all thrilled about being interrupted but incredulously, that fake smile didn't waver.

"Like Mr Callahans birthday bash perhaps?" She suggested.

"You will be there won't you?" The blonde asked. "After you and Harry's sudden 'disappearance'. I hear that he's not too thrilled with either of you." The blondes eyes widened and I had seen that look before, on many women who were looking for a juicy story so that they could gossip about it later.

The Isabella I knew would have exploded like a fire cracker but this more gorgeous Isabella remained calm and kept smiling. Although I saw her finger twitch a bit.

"Mr Callahan is like a second father to me, of course I'll be there. And Harry's and my 'trip' was nothing he didn't know about."

"Although you do have to admit, it was quite scandalous." Chanel pipped up. "You leaving with your financès cousin for almost two years without a word?"

I froze. Fiancè? Was she talking about Jason?

"Honey." Isabella spoke in a sickly sweet voice. "I had just lost my little brother, I left because Mr Callahan thought it would be best for me to be away from our home for a while. Harry offered to accompany me because we grew up together and he's like a brother to me. You would do well to not talk about things you do not have a clue about."

The three girls remained silent, looking like scared puppies.

Heck, even I was afraid.

Isa mentioned the death of a brother. I figured it was one of her relatives and not an actual biological brother. Like the way Jason and Anthony refer to Alex as their brother when he is in fact their cousin.

I couldn't recall a time when a member of the Callahan family died. Whenever a Callahan dies, be it a distant Aunt or a nephew no one has ever even heard about, you can expect a grand funeral with tonnes of media coverage.
I do however recall a time when Jason had a safety scare, it was all over the news but I never really paid attention, I just know Jason's bodyguards were there to protect him.