Jason Callahan is at my boyfriends doorstep

Start from the beginning

"You're my brothers girlfriend?" He stated more than asked.

"No... no.... I.... I... don't even know your brother." I stammered.

He held up the picture frame. "Do you think I'm stupid?" He growled.

"Jason, leave her alone, she doesn't know anything!" Isabella yelled.

Jason's blue eyes were still fixed on me and it is then that I realised that Alex had the exact same eyes, could this mean...

Jason took out a gun from the waistband of his pants and held it to my head.

Fear overcame me, I could hear the blood pounding in my ears.

"Jason, I swear if you don't let her go-" I heard the safety go off on his gun. "Jason! Alex will never forgive you if something happens to her!"

"You think I care?" Jason growled. "If anything, he deserves it."

I shut my eyes, tears rolled down my cheeks, I clenched my fists waiting for my death.

"Jason!" I heard a familiar voice growl.

I opened my eyes and let out a sigh of relief at the sight of Alex.

He shoved one of Jason's men as he made his way to me. "Put the dam guns down." He ordered.

To my surprise all three gun wielders obeyed.

Alex shoved Jason away from me and pulled me into a hug. "You okay?" He whispered into my hair.

I let a few more tears escape, letting the reality that I almost died sink in. "What's going on?" I spoke through a sob.

Alex pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Don't worry. It's okay, everything's going to be fine."

"Sorry for the small exaggeration, brother, but you know how I like to make my points heard."
Jason spoke casually leaning against the wall as if the last few minutes didn't happen.

Alex shot around to look at him with a clenched jaw. "Small exaggeration? You almost killed two innocent girls."

"Oh I wasn't going to kill them, I would never kill Bella, she's family." Jason spoke turning to look at Isabella.

"Go to hell!" Isa spat at him.

"Love you too, Bella." He muttered sarcastically. He then looked at me and smirked. "And as for your girlfriend-"

Alex stepped in front of me blocking Jason's view of me.

"Don't you dare look at her." He growled.

Jason's smirk didn't waver. "Cute, brother, you came to a small town, got a quaint little apartment, a pretty girlfriend, heck you even dragged Bella along on your little escapade. I bet you were all living a normal peaceful life but guess what? Play time's over, the Boss wants you back."

Alexs anger melted into fear but he still tried to hold up a good front. "I'm not going back." He spoke.

"You know I can't take that for an answer." Jason spoke.

Alex looked at the ground, I had never seen him look so worried in my life.

Jason pushed himself off the wall, he walked up to Alex and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Listen, Harry, if I leave, he's going to come for you and even if you run you know he'll find you and he won't be as nice as I am."

If this was being nice, I'd hate to see what being mean looked like.

"Please, Harry, come home." This time Jason's voice was more of a plea. "It's his birthday on Friday, he wants all his children there." Jason continued. "All you have to do is pack up your stuff. We'll have a private jet ready for you and Bella, we can even cover up everything and make it seem like you were never here."

Alex sighed. He then turned to look at me.

"Fine but Kate is coming with me."

Jason furrowed his brows, he whispered something in Alex's ear.

"That's completely out of the question." Alex growled moving away from him.

Jason's eyes landed on me, his face was emotionless so I hadn't the slightest clue on what he was thinking.

"Fine, the girl can come but don't say I didn't warn you. Pack your stuff, the jet leaves tomorrow at 5.am. You have twelve hours to make up your mind." With that, Jason turned around and exited the room. There was no doubt in my mind that he meant twelve hours to decide whether I got to go or not.

Right now I was confused and scared just trying to figure out what just happened.

I didn't know the details but all I got was that my boyfriend was associated with the Callahan family.