The Unexpected

ALISHA

*twitter*

BeingAlisha: yet another day at school…tragic :/ #SevenCrappyHoursOfOurLives oh yeah, so true!

BeingAlisha: I don’t believe this! I just noticed that @WillSmith n @Beyonce FOLLOWED ME!! :D :D guess hacking @ArbaazKhan’s a/c was useful!! :P

Sara_T: @BeingAlisha me jealous!! :’( but even I have school, and me and @AryanIsBack along with our entire school have PE. Even worse.

ArbaazKhan: @BeingAlisha don’t you dare hack more a/cs!! I will ban twitter and facebook then!

 “Lee, you’re getting your passport today instead of next week.” Salman pulled me back to reality where we were waited for the signal to change to green. He was driving me to school today, and then was gonna leave was Moscow for shooting of an ad film. I thought it was another attempt of his to make me talk. That wasn’t happening anytime soon. No way he was gonna know about school.

“Atlast.” I fist pumped in the air. I was bored of going to the office, they coming home for checks. It was all too time consuming.

“So, you gonna…like go back?” he asked hesitantly. I knew it would come. I wished it wouldn’t, but I had to make a decision.

“I don’t want to. I thought that for me, gymnastics was everything. You know, my life, my destiny, my ambition, my passion, my goal. But after getting time off, and actually thinking, I realized its gymnastics or everything else. I could help so many people; I could concentrate on school, music. No restrictions, no stress. It’d be so much easier.” I explained my point of view which I discovered just recently.

“This is entirely your decision now. But I want you to look at both sides. Do you really want to give up when you are so close? After years of practice and wait?”

“I’m not close. This can end anytime…”

“Exactly. It all can end, so don’t give up on your dreams so soon.” He said, pulling infront of my school.

I didn’t want to think about it that way. It was going by perfectly. We’d have our Palsion in a month, our movie was gonna release next week, which was gonna be phenomenal. Being Human was helping thousands, and we had the potential to reach millions. Picture perfect.

But at the same time, my dream of Olympics wasn’t just a dream. It was more like destiny.

“Think about it. And, Mike will be here to pick you up and then take you to the passport office to get your renewed one. Bye.” He kissed my forehead, and I got down infront of the school. It was raining again. Geez, I hated everything damp. Getting inside the school, I made it on time for my first lecture, English.

“So, let’s have a debate today.” Announced Sammy, and we cheered. I had always loved arguing, even on the most senseless topics. It was so my thing. Arguing about each and everything was a byproduct of growing up with three older brothers.

“Divide into two according to your seats, and then I’ll give you a topic to speak on.” I had to get into the group where Sasha was. Getting ugly glares from others, I sat next to her and got my rough pages out.

‘Hey, sorry I can’t talk to you.’ She scribbled on her page, and I raised a brow. She continued to write, ‘they’ll boycott me if I do. Sorry.’

I nodded, and turned my attention back to the board. The topic was ‘is capital punishment the answer?’

My group was for, and the other one against. We continued to get points together, and Veer started with his speech, and he stumbled. The other group caught him off guard.

“No human has the right to kill other.” Said the other group. Veer couldn’t even reply to that. Oh come on!

“Exactly our point,” I rose from my seat, “no human kills other human, and if they do, it’s not human. They are inhuman.” I emphasized on the last word. Who’d know better than me about inhuman bastards?

“There is a chance of rehab.” The debate master, Aditi replied quickly. I wasn’t gonna give up.

“But it’s not just for the victim’s families. And, we all know how criminal minds work. They all have twisted ways.”

“Most criminals have a tragic story of their own.”

“I won’t deny that, but it doesn’t justify their crimes. Everyone has a sad story, but not everyone is a criminal.” I stated.

“But..but…” Gotcha.

“It’s a way to free them of their minds that breed evil for various reasons. And for the victim to get justice. If they lost their lives, so should their killers. That is what is fair.”

“What if they regret it?”

“Then, we might as well get them into life imprisonment. Not all criminals are executed, but only the most vicious ones are. Which is perfectly fine.” I kept my point forward. Yes, we were ahead by two points.

“But life is God’s gift. Nobody has the right to end it but him.” Said another guy from the opposite group.

“So, who gave the guilty person right to kill? God?” I asked. I smiled to myself internally. We had debated over this one more than once. I had thought over this topic thousands of times.

 “No, it was the victim’s fate, maybe.”

“So maybe it’s just the criminal’s fate to die of execution? Karma got him. That is if we assume that God, fate and Karma exist, which also are debatable topics.” My tone was entirely like a lawyer in a courtroom, confident and firm.

Before anyone could contradict my point, a figure in black barged into our classroom, with an AK-47 in hand and determined to kill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.o

AK-47!!! Who do you think it is, what do you think will happen? Tell Me, Tell Me!!!!

I DECIDED TO INCREASE A FEW CHAPTERS, END SCATTERED WITH DRAMA. SO, MAYBE, THREE- FOUR CHAPTERS MORE? I THINK

Now, the support I recieve in the next few days will determine if there will be a sequel or not. I have ideas...Hell, I know what will happen till she's seventeen! BUT, I will not publish if I don't have readers. 

COMMENT, VOTE to tell me you want me to continue or not! Critisism is welcome too!! :D