Forbidden Eternity. (7).

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Chin up chick, a lot of chemistry there!" I attempt a smile for Laurens sake, ah well, I'll just see him on Friday wont I, then the bitch will have to explain. I watch his figure walking away, cringing as he didn't even look back.

"Come on, you're seeing Daniel tomorrow, why are you so glum?" I suppose I am being a bit gloomy, I wrote down a few more notes and look up at Ara. We are in the school library, and I must say, it's impressive, bookshelves towered above us, a fire place and everything with a comfortable set of chairs around it, me and Ara got here early to hog it. Our English teacher wants us to research more into Italian history, at the moment I have nothing, I already know a few things about Italy, but she wants me to come up with something new... a hard task at half seven at night... it felt so weird saying that, as usually I would think half seven in the morning would be hard, but since the days are flipped, I have an hour and a half till my first lesson, the changing lesson... the only thing we have learnt more about is our muscle changes, which I must say seems unbelievable, they change so much without changing shape...

"I know, but I guess I'm just nervous... he makes me nervous, the ass." I sigh. Ara shakes her head at me and crosses her legs. The few days passed by quicker than I thought it would.

"The best way to a guy's heart is confidence." She nods at her knowledge.

"Why would you think I'm after his heart?"

"I can tell your practically gagging for a bit of... 'homeloving'." She rotates her hips in a circle motion and I burst out laughing.

"I've never gagged for 'homeloving' so why would that change now?" She gasps and her eyes go wide.

"You mean... you're a virgin?!"

"Well... yeah"

"NO! Oh you definitely need Daniel then!" She giggles, I give her a death glare and she just smiles at me innocently. I shake my head and look down at the book in my lap, all thee illustrations confuse me, most of the books in here are about vampire's, but this one takes the piss. The thing that confuses me is the section 'The originals' Which talks about the first ever Vampires, and how nobody knows how they got there as nobody created them... It says there is five all together, there was six, but one of them died after a massacre was held against it. Nobody knows where they are now, mostly they just cause havoc amongst the human world, and the humans blame it on natural causes. They are extremely powerful, a few powerful enough to take out whole cities, which they have done. I read further on, before throwing the book aside and rubbing my temples.

"Whoops, we have class in ten minutes!" Ara jumps up, oh shit, how did time pass that quickly. I grab the book and shove it into a random shelf and run toward the east building. I'm late, I know it because usually the doors open if I'm early, but now, the huge metal door is shut. I push it open, Dr. Rave is writing on the board and doesn't seem to notice me, Kurt waves me over and I quickly sit down.

"Don't think I didn't notice you miss Lewis... We are starting on bone structure today, and how some things slightly change to accumulate to our predatory styles. Okay, so first we will start on the most obvious bone change... The jaw. Now this changes in two significant ways, one being the indestructible fangs that grow out of them, the other the change of how wide you open your jaw, it won't be a major change in the jaw movement, it just means that you have better access to your prey's neck, as you all know we can't feed on animal's, and before you ask, no there is no possible way we can, only in incredibly bad circumstances can we resort to animal blood, and we can only take it a little while before it starts to poison us." I shot my hand.

"Yes miss Lewis?"

"Why does animal blood poison us?" I got a few murmurs of appreciation; I see none of them had the balls to interrupt him.