Forbidden Eternity. (20).

How awesome am i?

Yes, i have uploaded quicker-rer then last time, not much here as im trying to keep it quick and snappy, focussing the attention on each chapter, but do you guys think there is to much going on in each chapter, you'll have to let me know.

Anyway, hope you like and tell me what you think ;D

Comment

Vote

Fan

As always XxX

20:

I slip the slinky long black dress over my head, flattening it and letting it fall to the floor. The silk slips between my fingers, causing tingles to erupt in my fingertips. It fits perfectly, hugging my figure everywhere, the dress is backless where it folds at the bottom of my back, and I can feel the draft tickling my back with feather light brushes. I love it, even though it is slightly revealing, the front of the dress is a plunging neckline, stopping just below my breasts, and it actually does wonders to them, the benefits of having 34C's. A slit going from near enough the top of my thigh goes down the right side of the dress, falling over my leg cheekily. I never thought I could possibly love a dress the way I love this one. Screw Daniel.

I have silk.

I hold up my hair at the back of my head and admire myself in the mirror. Check out my marking, seen easily because of the backless dress.

"See, I told you you would like hot." Ara says, and starts to pull at the waist of the dress, making it even tighter if possible.

"Well, I love it." I sigh dreamily.

"I knew you would." Ara murmurs back, standing up and sitting on her bed. Ara has serious connections here, I mean, she has just got a full length mirror in the time of a day. I like the new mirror, a lot.

"I know somebody else who will love it." Ara squeaks after a few silent minutes. I look over my shoulder at her, and she's beaming at me.

"Who?"

She raises her eyebrows but doesn't say anything, god, I hate it when people say something and insinuate something, and then not tell.

I scowl at her and turn around to face the mirror again, trying to be modest about my appearance, but I must admit it does make me look pretty. I wouldn't go as far as beautiful, but it did accentuate my features nicely.

After another glance over myself, fitting ideas that I can add to the dress into my mind, I change out of it, pulling some ripped jeans on and a white tank top.

Since my sweats are in the wash, I can't put them on, so I'll settle for some vaguely comfortable clothes. Running a hand through my hair I watch Shadow pace back and forth, his long sharp teeth bared.

"Shadow? What's up?"

Shadow growls so loudly I swear the room shakes with it, and he glares at the window, his firm set jaws now opening slightly so he can snarl at it instead, a jagged snarl that increased volume every time he took in a sharp breath. I walk steadily over to him, not feeling any amount of fear, he won't attack me.

"What the fucks up with your dog?" Ara snaps, still sitting on the bed, only now she has a sketch pad on her knees and a pencil between her teeth. She designed the dress I'm going to wear, and it makes her deeply proud that I have accepted to wear it. A glow to her cheeks and eyes and a bounce in her step, all because someone adored her work, she is just to weird.

I put a comforting hand on Shadow's back and follow his line of gaze, the night sky made the window's see through, so I can see clearly the tops of the trees and the edge of a half moon. But nothing else.