Ninety six: A deal with Negan.

I had been deprived of light, of food, of any trace of water for god knows how long in this creepy, dinky cell. I assumed it had been no longer than a day, for if it were longer I would be dying to go and pee. I know, my logic is flawless.

Leaning my head back on the brick wall that felt like a rock against my skull did I huff as I began wondering how I would even get out of this. This time I really was stumped for ideas.

Maybe I could trick Negan. But then again, he was an asshole but he was smart. He'd see right through me.

And what about my baby? I could use my pregnancy to trick him into feeling sorry for me, I could play the sympathy card, even Negan wouldn't lay a finger on a pregnant woman. But at the same time, he could use it for his benefit, against Daryl, the group and me.

Although I didn't have much choice in the matter, my bump was getting harder and harder to hide as the days went by. I had gone the 5 months stage now and was defiantly showing. The boiling heat also made it harder for me to wear a jacket. Something I missed about winter.

I only had about 5 seconds to make my mind up though, and cover my bump with my jacket I did so as the door creaked open, my eyes squinting due to the sudden light I was now exposed to.

The tall and dark figure whom wore big leather boots and held no ordinary baseball bat in his hands was enough to tell me I was facing the devil himself as he stood triumphantly in the door way

Lucille was over his shoulder like always, it was his signature look, his salt and pepper stubble was slowly growing back but it was faint, his raven hair was gelled back and his devilish grin was plastered all over his face.

I wondered how many people he had killed with his charm and charisma.

I counted each loud and heavy footstep he took as it echoed throughout the whole cell and looked up through narrowed eyes as he crouched down in front of me.

His breath was warm as it trailed down my pores, his voice deep and seductive as he spoke in a low volume. How many woman he must have charmed to death with his voice was beyond me. I just knew I wasn't going to be one of them.

"Why hello there darlin'." He smirked. "I missed you."

I harshly bit the inside of my cheek as I could feel his gaze bore into mine, I have to admit he seemed to be very patient. Which was good since I was pretty stubborn when I didn't want to speak.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" He teased.

Running his hand over his beard did I notice his hands were bare and exposed. I had never seen him without a leather glove before and so found it pretty shocking.

"A little birdie tells me you killed 5 of my men. Maybe more."

5? I thought it was about 4. No matter. 5 more devils have left the world so I didn't mind.