Fifteen: Angry.

//Ophelia's POV//

Slowly fluttering my eyes open I felt drained emotionally and physically when reality hit me.

My brother was dead.

As I pushed myself into a sitting position I figured that I can't have been asleep long because it was still dark and the blood on my hands was still damp.

Rubbing my eyes I saw pretty much everyone was up and about shouting and talking about something.

Sighing I took out the sketch book from my back pack and flipped to the back of the book and taking a deep breath I brought my pencil against the page and added a name I thought I would never have to add.

Griffin

The memory of my brothers death still pained me and made me angry to my core. I slammed the book shut and stuffed it into my back pack.

I was so angry. My brother was dead. He was a good man. He didn't deserve to die. Why him?

And where the hell was Daryl?

Why the fuck is everyone disappearing?

I then stood up shaking my head in an effort to calm myself down and stormed over towards Sasha, Rick, Tyreese and Gabriel.

I ignored all the worried and concerned expressions on everyone's faces as I approached the priest.

I'm guessing I looked furious with my fists clenched and blood staining my body, dried tear drops still staining my face. And a fire burning in my eyes that anyone a mile away could see.

Sasha was the first voice I heard as she pulled out her weapon on the trembling priest

"This is all connected! You show up, we're being watched, and now three of us are gone and one of us is dead!"

Tensing at the thought of my brother and what just happened a few hours ago I tried to ignore Ricks concerned gaze burn holes in the side of my head.

Scrunching my brows I watched the scene unfold further and the priest began to stutter and declare his innocence.

"Sasha put it away!" Tyreese said trying to calm his sister down.

What the hell was going on?

"I-I don't have anything to do with this!" The priest insisted, sweat beginning to form on his forehead.

"Where are our people?" Rick hissed.

"Please...I don't have anything to do with this..."

"Why'd you bring us here?"

"Please I-"

"You working with someone?"

"I'm alone! I'm alone...I was always alone."

"What about the woman in the food bank Gabriel? What did you do to her...you'll burn in hell for this? That was for you. Why? What are you gonna burn for Gabriel? What did you do?!"

"I always lock the door at night! I always...they started coming...my congregation...Atlanta was bombed the night before and they were scared...they were-they were looking for a safe place, a place where they felt safe, and it was early. It was so early the doors were still locked, you see...it was my choice...there were so many of them and they were trying to pry the shutters and banging on the sidings screaming at me...and so the dead came for them...woman, children, entire families calling my name as they were torn apart...begging me for mercy, damning me to hell...I buried their bodies, the lord sent you here to finally punish me."