Eighty one: The kingdom.

"It's called the kingdom?" Rick asked still scrunching his brows.

You see, Jesus had told us about a community called the Kingdom and since Gregory wouldn't help us fight the saviours, we were asking the kingdom to join us instead.

"Yeah." Jesus chuckled.

"How much further?" I asked.

"Well technically we're already here. I mean we're always here but here we are at the kingdom. Well at its outer edge." Jesus answered.

"Hey wha' the hell we waitin' for?" Daryl snapped.

I hadn't been with Daryl much since he was taken, but I already knew he was 100% in revenge mode. He wanted to kill each and every saviour. And I didn't blame him.

"Hold your horses Dixon." I sighed, tucking a stray piece of his hair behind his ear.

As if on queue a small group of people riding horses came trotting up to us, their voices formal, something I hadn't seen in a while.

"Who dares to trespass on the sovereign land of the-"

Oh God help me.

"Oh shit, Jesus, is that you?"

"Who are all these people Paul?" A male asked steadying his horse.

"Hi Richard Nice to see you." Jesus smiled. "This is Rick Grimes. He's the leader of a like-minded community. These are some of his people. We would like to request an audience with King Ezekiel."

"Get out of the car." Richard ordered as we all huffed.

As we stood outside, the sun was beaming down on my skin through the thin clouds and I'm pretty sure I would start sweating any minute. And oh god. I needed to piss. I needed to piss right now.

"Alrigh' this is a waste of time, come on let's go." Daryl huffed throwing his hands up in the air.

"Maybe you're right. The King is a busy man. And it's a dangerous world. We don't usually allow a pack of strangers to waltz through our door. We want to make the world less dangerous, and we are all here to show the King how serious we are about that."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I thought I needed to piss, hell I did, but instead I ended up emptying the contents of my stomach- again.

"Fuck! I'm sorry man." I said with my hands on my knees looking up at Richard.

Yeah. I puked on his shoes.

"Shit Ophelia are you alright?"

Looking up at Sasha I nodded my head.

"I'm good, just need to piss. You got any toilets or do I need to find a bush?"

I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Hold that thought." I nodded beginning to run of to the nearest wooded area, desperate to find some sort of bush.

Just down the street I had managed to find a bush and fucking finally pissed.

I didn't know how the hell I was gonna fight if I needed to pee 24/7. Mar-fucking-lous.

Standing straight did I pull the oversized shirt over my jeans still being unable to do them up and make my way back to the group where they were thankfully still waiting. Daryl looked concerned as I locked my eyes on him but I just smiled softly.