Forty two: 3rd wheeling.

"Hand me my golf club and that woman there would you?"

Handing me my golf club and the body Carl soon disappeared into the darkness as I took a look around the shop.

As I was stood on the roof I could see there were about 30 walkers that were directly outside the room I was just in.

They were all snarling and moaning as they craved human flesh.

Sighing I carefully used the pipes to climb down the building and I landed on the gravel with a small thump.

I was dragging the woman's body behind me with one hand and holding my club with the other.

The sun was beaming down on me but I knew it was beginning to get dark and I sighed as I knew we would not get back home today.

We would have to camp in the woods for the night and return tomorrow.

It was the only way to keep the two kids safe. And I wasn't gonna let two teenagers die on my watch.

Great. I'm gonna have to deal with some angry parents/guardians.

Taking a deep breath I then catapulted forward and began screaming to get the corpses attention.

"Hey! Hey! Son of a bitches over here! Over here!"

They all snapped their rotten heads in my direction as their jaws snapped and their eyes widened.

"That's right! Over here! Come on you pussy asses over here!"

They began to walk towards me determined to taste my flesh.

The walkers came closer and closer as I began leading them west, the opposite direction of Alexandria and the shop.

I had lead them to the end of the road when I chucked the body towards them.

The walkers immediately stumbled over towards the body and consumed it without hesitation.

There was once a time where I would have gaged at the sight of a persons intestines being pulled out in front of me and being torn apart for a meal

There was once a time where I would have gaged at the sight of a persons intestines being pulled out in front of me and being torn apart for a meal. But not anymore.

Taking the golf club in both my hands I began to run around the walkers and back to the shop.

Of course there was a few strays I had to take care of on the way. But nothing I couldn't handle.

Taking one last hit at a decaying skull I legged it towards the now walkerless shop.

I used my golf club to tap the door three times and out came the two teenagers.