Eighty four: Richards plan.

I updated twice last night so make sure you've read the last chapter before reading this Xx

// Daryl's POV //

Well the Kingdom wouldn't help and I didn't know how we were gonna fight. So I was pretty pissed off today.

Walking outside I embraced the sun burning my skin for having spent a long damn time in a prison cell, and being in ugly ass Prison suit, I had missed the feeling of being free and feeling the suns rays.

I saw a group of civilians come back from their trade with the saviours and mentally rolled my eyes. I'm surrounded by idiots.

"Hey. Where'd yer go in them trucks? Yer went to see em righ'?" I asked.

As I climbed down the stairs I made my way over to Morgan who nodded his head, a seldom look on his face. He didn't like the deal, I could see that.

"Yeah."

I noticed he had a cut that was bleeding crimson blood heavily, shit obviously went down but what did he expect when dealing with a bunch of assholes like the saviours?

"Part of yer deal? Wha' the hell is wrong with yer? Yer bleedin'. They did tha' to yer. Yer know wha' they are?"

"I do."

Clearly.

"Yer know, if Carol were here, she saw all tha'... if she knew abou' Abraham... and Glenn... she'd be leadin' us righ' to em, ready to kill them all."

"She would. That's why she left man."

Scoffing did I storm of having enough of this damn man and his "all life is precious" shit. This is a damn apocalypse. He needs to wake the hell up before we all fucking die.

As I stormed over I found myself at some sort of archery practice and saw that Richard guy, the guy who I'm pretty sure hated the saviours as much as I did, shooting a crossbow at the target.

Crossbow.

Smiling did he hand me the crossbow and I felt even more ready to fight. Oh how I've miss these babies.

 Oh how I've miss these babies

"I'm practicing. Gonna have to start using these more. The Saviors are smart enough to know I shouldn't have a gun around them. Morgan said you're a bowman."

I scrunched my brows at the man as I pulled the trigger and shot the arrow.

Bullseye.