Sixteen: Cry a river.

"I was in the graveyard, somebody knocked me out. I woke up outside this place, I think it was a school. It was that guy, Gareth. And five other ones and they were eating my leg right in front of me. Like it was nothing. They were all proud like they had it all figured out."

Damn that must have been horrible for Bob.

"Did they have Daryl and Carol?" Rick asked what we were all thinking as he crouched down next to Bob.

"Gareth said they drove of."

What? No. They wouldn't just drive of. When I said they could drive of into the sunset together about a year or two ago I wasn't being serious.

Has it really gotten to the point in my life when people take my sarcasm seriously?

Bob winced in pain as Sasha had her hand on his forehead and frowned.

"He's in pain do we have anything?"

"No. Save em." Bob sighed refusing to accept any pills.

He then revealed a red bite mark on his chest that was in the same spot Griffins was.

Bob was going to die.

Cheesus, everyone's dropping dead like flies.

I'm sick of it all, I'm sick of all the loss and not being able to do a damn thing about it.

Sighing I took of and plonked myself into the corner of the cosy church next to Carl who had Judith bouncing playfully on his lap.

"Hey bud."

"Hey Ophelia."

"Sucks don't it?"

"What does?"

"Growing up."

"It sure does."

Carl then nudged my side and smiled softly.

"I know you miss your brother, but just know you still have a little brother right here to protect you."

I smiled at the young boy who was always so sweet to me and flicked his hat.

"Thank you."

I then looked at little asskicker and stretched out my arms.

"May i?"

Nodding the boy handed me the young girl and I placed her on my lap, bouncing her up and down and tapping her nose.

"Beep beep...beep beep!"

She let out a few goo's and ga's as I playfully tapped her nose.

"You like that? You like that huh? Yes you do. I think little ass kicker likes that." I cooed.

"She likes you."

"Who doesn't?" I joked looking down at the boy who playfully punched my shoulder.