Seventy six: Baby.

Eugene was successful the last week in making bullets. The three of us, Rosita, Eugene and me would sneak out to an old shed every so often so Eugene could make em. And make them good he did.

Currently I was sitting on a bench just outside my house, I'd just washed my hair and was letting the rays of the sun dry it whilst I wore a vest top.

I didn't feel empty anymore. All I felt was anger. I was furious and I wanted to fight, the fact other didn't irritated me and only made both me and Rosita more determined.

When I saw Rosita approach me did I nod my head as she sat herself in the chair opposite me.

"Have you seen Carl?" I asked, arching a brow.

"He left earlier after Enid. That's all I know."

Sighing did I rest my chin on my knees as I looked down at the ground. That kid was gonna get himself killed one day. And the very thought frightened me.

"Ophelia."

"Yeah?"

"Listen, I'm not complaining. Believe me. I'm not. But why do you want Negan dead so bad?"

Huffing did I turn to face her as I felt every single muscle in my body tense.

"He made me tell the man I love that I didn't love him. And then he dragged him away right in front of me. And god did it hurt to see the hurt on his face."

"He knows you didn't mean it."

"It doesn't matter. Those words will play on his mind as long as he lives. I should know."

"Ophelia-"

"Yunno sometimes i find myself knocking on Glenn's door. And then I have to remind myself he's gone. All because of Negan. And because of Negan, Maggie and Sasha can't come back. He killed Glenn and abe and he's gotta pay." I snarled. "You know I knew Glenn since this whole thing started. We always used to tease each other, and if you were ever in trouble, he would always help you before he helped himself. And now he's gone. He's dead."