Forty nine: Heads up.

Before Peter could even speak or get of me Daryl tightly clenched his fists and sent it harshly colliding into Peters jaw so hard it sent Peter flying off me at such force Peters nose made a loud crack sound.

Peter rolled over on the floor until he bumped into a tree making a loud thump.

I could see how furious Daryl was as he clenched his fists so tight his knuckles were turning white.

The redneck then stormed over towards the man and grabbed him roughly by his shirt. As Daryl's grip tightened on the fabric did he let out a growl.

He spun Peter around until he was pinned against a large oak tree with no escape as he still had yet to feel Daryl's wrath.

Daryl used this opportunity to repeatedly punch Peter over and over again until both his knuckles and Peters face was bleeding heavily.

But that wasn't enough.

Daryl gripped Peters hair and yanked him forward so he was standing opposite Daryl. However he was more crouched than stood up as crimson blood was trailing down his face and staining his clothes.

"I told yer not to touch her!" Daryl growled.

"Listen Darney-" his voice was hoarse and filled with blood.

"It's Daryl!"

"She agreed to marry me bro! Do you even know who your with?"

"Shut up! I ain' yer bro! Yer don't know nothin' abou' me or her." He yelled pointing his finger aggressively at Peter.

" He yelled pointing his finger aggressively at Peter

"I know more than you think."

Before Peter could finish Daryl once again punched him so hard he collided with another tree as he fell to the floor.

Whilst Peter was weak and tired Daryl came jogging over to me.

He went to touch my back but i involuntarily jerked away.

I couldn't help it but I was scared to be touched.

"Ophelia it's alrigh'. It's me." He tried to reassure my crying self.

He very slowly reached his hand out to untie the rope around my wrists. He was so delicate and gentle whilst doing so.

"Face it. She wants me now. Those lovely titties ain't yours anymore mate." Peter cackled.

Daryl immediately turned around, pushing himself of the floor he charged at Peter and they both rolled around on the floor taking it in turns to punch one another.