Eighty three: Decision.

As I fluttered my eyes open did I already see that Daryl was pottering about, although he hadn't been up for long for the space next to me was still warm.

Propping myself up on one elbow did I watch him with a smile on my face as he did his thing. Growing up I never thought i would find a man like him. And I was lucky I did.

"Wha' yer starin' at?"

A smirk tugged on his lips as he turned to face me and I shrugged as a small chuckle escaped my mouth.

"Nothing."

Turning his body round did he begin to stride over towards the bed I was still laying on as he placed his hands on the mattress either side of me and hovered over me.

"Yer so beautiful."

"Your in a good mood." I smiled arching a brow. "What are you after?"

"Nothin'."

Shaking his head did I tuck a stray piece of his hair behind his ear and sigh as I looked up at him as he propped himself up on his elbows so that his weight didn't crush me as his body was over mine.

"You look so good, but you smell so bad." I chuckled.

"Blame the dog food." He snorted. "Ain't my fault."

"No I think it's just your natural scent."

"Blah."

"Blah."

Nuzzling our noses as we lightly chuckled did he softly press his lips against mine, they felt cracked and dry but yet it was still the best feeling ever as he deepened the kiss.

My hands cupped his face as I moved my lips against his, his stubble felt rough against my skin but I didn't mind. I didn't pull away anyway.

Out of instinct did he grab my hips which involuntary made me pull away, a small whimper escaping my lips. My wound was still there and it wasn't disappearing anytime soon unfortunately.

"Sorry."

"It's fine baby." I shrugged, resuming to pressing my lips against his.

His hands began to roam my body until he suddenly pulled away, cursing under his breath did he jump of the bed and begin to search the room as though he was looking for something.

"Daryl? What are you doing?" I sighed, blowing the hair out of my face.

"Lookin' for a thingy. Wha' else?"