Sixty nine: Negan&lucile.

"Boy do I have a feeling we're getting close

"Boy do I have a feeling we're getting close. Yep. It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon."

Finally brining myself to look up did I see the man they called Negan.

He wore a black leather jacket that hugged his body tightly and around his neck he wore a red scarf

He wore a black leather jacket that hugged his body tightly and around his neck he wore a red scarf. Over his shoulders he carried a baseball bat covered in barbed wire and I cringed at the thought of it killing one of us.

He had a salt and pepper beard, dark eyes and you could see the breath leaving his very lips. Already I could tell he had a lot of charisma.

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?"

"It's this one. He's the guy." Simon said pointing to Rick.

As he approached Rick, Negan let out a deep sigh and you could see his breath in the low light.

"Your Rick right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool."

He sighed again before continuing.

"You have no idea how not fucking cool that shit is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah. You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you are."

I narrowed my eyes as I watched him walk around. I would not show fear.

As he turned to face Rick once more he pointed his baseball bat at him as he arched his back slightly.

"You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So, even if you're stupid, which you very may well be, you can understand it. You ready? Here goes. Pay attention."

I took a deep breath as I tried to resist the urge to tackle him to the ground and knock him the fuck out. We all wanted to. But we couldn't. And we all felt so fucking helpless.