Thirty six: Deep conversation.

Placing my sketch book and Polaroids in one of the drawers as Daryl turned on the shower, I smiled softly as I looked at the picture of me and my brother as kids and compared it to the picture of us at the prison with our middle fingers up.

We'd both changed so much. We were both so different but so compatible.

There wasn't a day that went by where I didn't think of Griff and wonder what he would be doing.

He'd probably love this place and be telling me to get my ass out and socialise.

He always was the social one.

Sighing I closed the drawer as Daryl called my name and walked over into the bathroom that was painted a pretty shade of pale white.

As Daryl sat on the edge of the tub with his arms crossed over his chest I chuckled and cupped his face with my hands.

"Come on baby stand up."

Grunting he hesitantly stood up and began to strip himself whilst I couldn't help but chuckle at how sulky he was.

As the water of the shower trickled down onto the floor I shoved him inside when he refused to move and chuckled when he muttered a fuck you.

"I'll be in there in a minute babe." I winked.

But before I could even begin to unbutton my shirt I felt Daryl's arms wrap around my stomach and lift into the shower next to him.

"You asshole!" I screamed as the water soaked my whole body which was still fully clothed.

Now it was his turn to chuckle and I flicked his nose.

Shaking my head I tugged on my shirt and ripped it of, throwing it to the floor as Daryl gripped the body wash.

Cupping his face within my hands I pressed my lips against his as the water trickled down our bodies.

I gripped his face tighter as the kiss deepened and he wrapped his arms around my waist still holding the bottle of body wash.

Pulling away I tapped his nose and smirked.

"We'll finish this once you've washed that ass of yours asshole."

"Fine." He grunted squeezing the bottle onto his hand.

****

Once I was done moistening my face which had patches of dry skin I walked down the stairs still in my towel and into the kitchen to see Daryl behind the kitchen counter with his towel wrapped around his waist and his hair still dropping wet.

He was chopping up bits of apple and as he saw me I opened my mouth.

Grinning he picked up a piece of the apple and chucked it so it landed in my mouth.