(CHAPTER FOUR)

CHAPTER FOUR

( Antony )

      'GLENN, GO TO TERMINUS," read the sign spray painted in red

      "Maggie." Ophelia smiled, looking at Griffin. "They're okay."

     "And it looks like they're heading to 'Terminus'" Griffin replied, looking at the sign. "It doesn't look like it's that far away from here. Maybe a couple of days walk. That's if we don't run into any trouble."

     "Then that's where we should go." Ophelia hummed. "Does it give any directions to get to 'Terminus'?"

     "We don't need any directions. All we have to do is follow the train tracks." He told her, looking at the map on the sign.

      "Then let's head there. The sooner we start walking, the sooner we'll get there."

      "Hold on a minute," Griffin said, walking over to his sister. "How do we know that we can trust this place? Look at what was really going on in Woodbury, it was a death trap. How do we know this place isn't any different?"

     "I know, but do we have any other choice?" She sighed. "They're there. And we have to find them. We have to."

     "I know, I want to find them to. I want them to be okay. And I want to see them alive and safe, at this 'Terminus' place." He replied. "But, we can't just walk into this place blindfolded. It's too big of a risk. We need to make sure we know what we're walking into."

     Ophelia paused. "What are you suggesting that we do?"

     "Nothing. I think we should go there." He explained. "I just think we should be careful. And I don't want you to get your hopes up thinking that this place might be our next home. I know you want to see them again, but I don't want that blocking your judgement like it did mine. I trusted the Governor, remember? And that was one of the biggest mistakes of my life."

      Ophelia nodded in agreement after a moment—she knew that Griffin was right. She was letting her emotions alter her judgement, and that was dangerous.

      "You," She said, turning to look at Avery. "What do you know about this place?"

     Avery looked down at her feet. "I don't know anything."

     "Nothing?"

     "No." She said with a shake of her head. "I'm sorry. I wish I could help you. But I can't."

     Ophelia scanned the girls face for any sign of a lie—she was looking down at the ground as if she was nervous.

     Ophelia didn't know if she believed her, but the girl had just lost her father, and that hurt. And now she was following two strangers around in the woods with nothing to protect herself. So it would make sense if that's why she was somewhat nervous and shifty—but Ophelia was still weary of her.