" Jasmine . . . I'm just panicked, okay? Usually none of my plans go wrong, now it's just gone and got fucked. . . "

" so i'm a plan? " okay, that's what I interpreted from that sentence. 

" Not like that Jasmine, you know what I mean? Your my soul mate, you come first, your practically my whole life. I haven't even been able do anything yet. Forget that, I love you, and if I have to die because of that, then fine."

" That's selfish, I don't want you dead and others don't neither"

" well what should I do? Go back to killing people who didn't do anything, and in result making you unhappy again. No, I don't wanna go back to that again. Otherwise I'll just be a hobo and do hobo things. In a cardboard box and everything! " He pulled me closer to him, placing his head in the crook of my neck. Murmuring things that I now couldn't hear or understand. They probably didn't mean anything anyway.

" Demetri, that's not exactly the point you know? We don't even know why this is happening, we could result to something, IF we knew why they were complaining. A happy medium, maybe . . . " 

" there is no point! They just, hate each other so much that, they don't want anything to do with each other. Neither of them want their stronger allies even talking to each other, let alone . . . Falling in love. "

" so what do you propose ?"

" can I just propose to you?"

" Demetri, your acting stupid, besides, there is no time to even plan or have a wedding! Don't be stupid and don't make me even less hopeful"

" I could fly us to Vegas! And-"

" Demetri ! You need to think about my age you know. Sixteen! I'm sixteen! "

He went silent, grumbling to himself and looked up all of a sudden, a sly and smirking expression lighting up brightly, what was he thinking? I stayed curious for a moment and instead smacked him around the back of the head. Complaining mode switched on and he started saying more nonsense that was hardly audible.

" What's your problem ?"

" your legal. "

" no Demetri "

" please "

" NO!"

" . . . please "

" Risk just said no!"

" so that's what he was here for. . . Right, I'm going to pretend I knew that. For your benefit, just go with it."

" If I said no, your technically saying I should agree with rape."

" It's not that if your enjoying it. . ."

That was the moment I got even more angry, I slapped him, folding my arms across my chest, daring him to try again, which of course he did. " Jasmin, you know you love me. You know I love you too . . ."

" That means nothing. I can refuse all I want. "

" I will tie you down and tease you!"

I leaped off his lap and grabbed my metal baseball bat, holding it threateningly in a point ready to swing at his head. " Don't make me use this! I will, you know I will !"

" I don't care, I prefer you when your angry It's sexy and makes you touch me in one way or another! I only feel successful. " He smirked, walking within swinging length, he was so going to get it- " Hit me then " I did, although, in the groin, of course. I would be letting him off easily if I did otherwise. " I wanted children at some point! " He cursed from his knees.