"Who said that? Where did it come from?" Ginny asks, looking around and earning a few glances from other passengers.

"Let's get off, I'll tell you then," I say, taking her hand and my suitcase and stepping on the pavement.

"So, what was that?" Ginny asks again.

"It's a Muggle invention. It's a little bit like the thing Ron and Hermione where talking in to but this time someone already recorded it and it reacts when the bus arrives somewhere. A bit like on the train," I explain to her.

"Oh yeah, thanks," Ginny thanks, searching in her handbag for the tickets.

By the time we got our bags checked in, I'm glad we arrived a few hours before our flight leaves. Because both Ginny and I have never travelled by aeroplane before, it's really weird and new.

After asking several people the way, and earning lots of weird looks, we finally get through security.

"What does this mean? Gate? We won't be held back by a gate, will we?" Ginny asks, looking at the ticket.

"Here, let me have a look," I suggest as she hands me the tickets.

I look at them and then look around. I see a sign saying: Gates 1-15 this way. I look down again at the ticket and realise that we have to to that way too.

"That way!" I tell Ginny, pointing at the sign.

"Thank Merlin!" Ginny sighs.

We hurry to the gate and come there to find that every seat is already full. I lean against the wall and Ginny sits down on a metal frame.

"The flight to Athens is about to board. First class passengers please make their way to check in," a voice says.

"Is that us?" Ginny asks me.

"No, we're in Economy class," I reply after taking a look at the tickets.

"Okay," Ginny says, taking a deep breath.

When it's finally our turn to board the aircraft, it's around one o'clock and both Ginny and I are quite tired.

We join the queue to the desk and wait until it's our turn.

"Tickets and passports please," the woman at the desk says, holding out her hand.

Ginny gives her both our passports and the tickets. She looks at them and looks at us.

"Very well Mr Potter, you and Miss Weasley here may board the aeroplane," the woman says in a bored voice.

Just as Ginny opens her mouth to say something about the 'Miss Weasley' I take her hand and start walking.

"Harry!" Ginny says, looking at me with wide eyes.

"I know but if you had said it there, it might have ended up in us not going to Greece because you wouldn't be who it says you are," I say, placing a kiss on her head.

Her face relaxes again and she smiles.

"We'll have to get it changed once we're back," Ginny grins, walking through the tube leading to the aircraft.