" neither do I but I'd rather have a mate that's alive and well, than, dead "

Sadly true isn't it? 

=================

I woke up the next morning, slightly tearful, why does everything mess up? For me anyway. Okay, and Dan. Now I'm acting selfish, yay!

I tilted my head up, seeing Demetri, still sleeping, you know what, I hate him right now, he's too perfect and I love him too much. Sure, he can be a douche bag who winds me up constantly, and I want to strangle him so that he can't talk ever again sometimes. 

But then again. . . I love him. He's my soul mate. He's mine. I rolled over, crawling to snuggle up to his warm and forever inviting body. I leaned up, kissing his lips, softly, until he grew conscious to it and pressed harder against me. making me move with his own lips, arms finding themselves pulling me closer. 

I pulled back for breath, feeling tears threaten to fall again. Especially with the happy look he had, until he looked back down into my eyes. " Your still not going to tell me what's upsetting you are you? " I shook my head solemnly, hearing a sigh again. " your seriously killing me here, I hate that I can't make you feel any better if you don't tell me. I feel like I've done something. What did I do? You know that I didn't mean to upset you taking the mountain dew, right?" 

I nodded, " It's not that, but, you can't really do anything to stop my problems, so it's fine, you've done nothing wrong. I just think to much and put myself in a really bad mood."

" what have you been thinking about? " His tone softened, and he pressed his lips against mine quickly, lingering for a few seconds before letting me answer.

" Just the possibility, of some,how . . . losing you" I choked out the last two words, quickly flicking away the tear that ran out. Protecting the stupid calm exterior I'd been trying to build up. It crumbled at his next few words though. Hours of work, days even. Destroyed in one statement.

" I'm never going to leave you, I'll be here no matter what." a quiet worry stuck out in his voice, I burst into tears as the flood gates opened, my sobs were not going to be that easy to stop anymore. 

Because now, because of me, that's the biggest lie I've ever heard, yet he doesn't know it. My sight blurred and I pulled him towards me, hand around his neck, okay, I am becoming stupidly obvious about my problems. " what if it did happen?" I muttered, waiting a short few seconds before he growled.

" Wherever you are I'll be there for you, even if you disappear again, I'll search for you like I've always done. So don't worry"

That only made my heart flutter more, with hope and despair, maybe he'd find me again and everything would be fine. Although, if he found me, someone would only stop this from happening and banish me away again. 

A loud grumble came from outside, making me jump, I soon realised it was only someone moving one of the wheeley bins, like usual. It was the day the garbage disposal teams came to collect the rubbish. It was tempting not to go join the trash, we're probably more related than me and my brother.

As if by co-incidence, The beeping of the truck reversing down the street made me cringe, was everything just a circuit? Is that how it's going to play out, being forever chased by him? No, he'd probably get the idea that I'm possibly avoiding him, which I should be. Could I actually do that?

For him yes. Selfishness isn't going to help me out here is it?

" but what if, it was to, protect you? That, I had to leave, so you wouldn't get hurt." i sniffled.

He smirked, " since when has anyone gone an' done that? Come on, that's not going to happen." 

" what if it did, what would you do?"