Kidnapped again.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well,i'm Jake.Whatever your name is little one your a hero! Thank you for helping me." he said and stood back up.

"Are you like superman?Fighting the bad guys? And saving the girl?" she asked.

"Kind off." he smiled,waved and ran back to the car.

10 minutes later,half the time it took to go to town he entered the gates of the village and stopped getting out and throwing the keys to Scott who just happened to be there.Without saying a word to him who asked why did he look like he just saw a ghost he started sprinting towards the mansion.

Linus was waiting out in the frond.David and Samantha had decided to leave and come by later--Linus pretty upset with Jake that took so long.

Here he was,kicking rocks and playing with a flower--more like ruing it pulling the petals waiting his Ellie.

"Linus! LINUS!" he heard Jake shout and looked up ahead to see him galloping.He got scared but.....this is Jake were talking about.He probably saw another chick and came to tell him about it! Just like the first time he had seen Ellie.

"What's wrong?Stop,why are you running?" he asked walking up at him,Jake had stopped several feet away catching his breath with hands on his knees and head down.

"Where's Ellie?" 

"Ellie..." Jake panted.

"Yes! Yes! Where is she?" he asked.

"Linus she..." Linus started to freak out,Ranulf awakening inside of him and shaking demanding control.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?WHAT'S WRONG?" he demanded in his Alpha tone,a tone that had even Jake who had such power flinch and be afraid.

"She was kidnapped..............Linus." Jake for the first time after a long...time had to fall on his knees and bow,show his utmost respect,understanding and in this case accept any punishment.

Their was silence..

Thick silence.......

Until the scariest roar he had ever heard in his life escaped from Linus.A roar that could have you piss your pants.

Linus was outraged! And hurt more than ever.

Ranulf at the sound of these words had taken over in seconds and now Jake fell back moving away from a Linus who changed and ripped of maniacally his clothes,nails growing and teeth shining dripping saliva.

He shook his head left and right pulling off his shirt and crying out loud hurt more than ever.This was what the bond was doing to you.And this was what Peter warned him about once.

You lose her...................................

.........................you lose your self...........................

Jake moved back more and more,Linus wasen't himself anymore.The whole village heard his cry of pain and hurried out of their houses,stopped everything they were doing and rushed.Linus searched frantically Jake's head for every information he could gather,causing him a headache.