#94

"It's called football in the States," Remus explained. "And it's not our football where we kick the ball."

Sirius rolled his eyes, "That's stupid." 

James was itching to get a move on and shouted, "Can we just play?" He held the oval shaped ball and threw it at Sirius who ran his full dog speed to catch it. 

"This is lame," Sirius moped. "Catching a ball and running? Where's the excitement?" He chucked the ball way past James's head and they watched as it descended upon Lily Evans' head. 

"What in Bertie Botts!" Lily shouted. The ball bounced off her head and dropped into the grass. She held her head, whipping around to see the Marauders running towards her. "BLACK!" 

Sirius slowed down and crossed his arms, "Why do you assume it was me?"

"Because Remus is too nice, Peter can't throw that far, and James isn't that stupid." 

Sirius frowned but couldn't counter it. 

"Can we take you to the hospital wing?" Remus asked. 

"No, I'll be fine."

"Would it be a bad time to ask you out?" James asked preparing himself for a hard hit to the shoulder.  

Lily stared at him, "Yes."

Sirius tsk'd and pat his shoulder, "I mean she didn't say no this time."

"Shut up you prat."

Sirius laughed, "What? I'm just trying to ease the tension."