#80

"LILY!" James shouted. 

It was seven in the morning, on a Saturday mind you, and Lily was sound asleep. That is until a category 5 hurricane came crashing through her door. The name of that hurricane? James Potter. Correction. James Potter on game day

It was the biggest day of the year. Bigger than his birthday, bigger than Lily's birthday, Christmas, the first day of Hogwarts. It was Quidditch Cup day.

"What?" Lily mumbled, rolling over in her bed. 

"I need you up and dressed, or undressed, I wouldn't mind. But you need to be outside in the stands ready to cheer your arse off!" He walked around her room picking up random items of clothing and throwing them at her. He kissed her head and ran out the door. 

Lily opened her eyes just to see him walk out the door.  

"Bloody hell Potter..." 

LJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJ

As per usual, Lily met Mary in the Gryffindor stands and they watched as the game began. It was intense, Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor. Of course everyone was hoping it would be Slytherin, but they were suspended for foul play. 

Lily sat there, bundled in her cozy Gryffindor scarf watching as Sirius zoomed overhead. 

And as usual, James paid tribute to Lily and winked at her just as he made his last goal of the night. 

James came flying down to Lily afterwards with a giant smiled. "I told you that scarf is lucky. Say, how bout that date?"

"It's lucky, not a miracle worker."