#36

"What's this?" James picked up one of the photos Lily had sprawled across the floor of one of the empty classrooms.

"Just some photos." She snatched it from his hands and set it back down.

James looked at the others and even saw one of him and the Marauders under their tree. "I feel honored to be your muse."

"Please, we all know Sirius is the best looking."

James chuckled, "I mean, who can beat that hair?" James picked up another of a closeup of a flower getting every tiny detail. In someways is was weird to see the tiny hairs on the flower stem but it was also art.

"That's a bad photo, everything up close is ugly." She reached for the photo but he pulled it away which brought her face closer to his.

"Not you."

Lily blushed and stared at him. James liked her eyes, there were so many different shades to it and they just amazed him. Then there was a dull pain on his foot. He crouched to grab it and Lily snatched the photo back. 

"For a small girl, you pack a lot of power... You know what else would have a lot of power? Us as a couple. James and Lily, the power couple of Hogwarts."

"You know what also has power? A kick to the dick."

James frowned and moved his hands in front of his package on impulse. "Alrighty, let's get back to developing?"