#48

Hiya Lily!

You'll never guess what? You're staying over in a week! Sirius wants to teach you the game Invasion we made when we were 12. It's quite fun when the house is empty. Anyways, I was thinking we could go to Diagon Alley and go Christmas shopping, I need to get Marlene something. Cheers. Also, it would be our second date.

Love, James

Potter,

We're not going on a date! And I'm 9.000 percent sure I already knew I was staying over. Also, I'm considering taking in your owl because she's exhausted from all these letters. If you really want to talk you can find a phone and call me.

-Lily

Lilybug,

Do muggle phones work in magic homes? I heard they blew up. Also if I were to get you a present what would you want?

Love, James

Potter, 

Please do not get me any presents. And no, muggle phones will no blow up in your home.

-Lily

Red,

Hello Evans! I didn't know Prongs was writing you! Well actually I did, but I didn't know you responded! I thought he was just spamming you. Anyways, can't wait until you come over, it'll be like a sleepover every night! Except you and Prongs can keep the noise down after bed time. And if I were to get Marlene a gift, what would I get? PS. DOGS ARE BETTER THAN DEER!

Padfoot

Potter (and Sirius),

DO YOU FANCY MARLENE? Get her new quidditch gloves, she's been dying for a new pair. And maybe a necklace, if you're feeling fancy. And Potter and I WON'T be spending any time after 'bed time'.

-Lily

Lily,

So you're coming over tomorrow! I'll see you then. PS I already got your gift and I don't expect anything in return. But if you were to get something I'll take a date. Or a kiss. Or both. Padfoot and Marlene hid mistletoe all over the house, heads up. Anyways, could you give Brandy a treat? She's been very sassy lately. AND DEER ARE BETTER THAN DOGS! Just thought I'd put that in there.

Love, James

James,

I'm excited to stay, honestly. And no we're not going on a date nor will I kiss you. Aside from that, we'll just have to figure a way to stick Marlene and Sirius under the mistletoe.

Love, Lily