"Hagrid? Are you coming?"

"O'course!"'Hagrid answers, saying goodbye to everyone.

As soon as they leave, Neville comes towards us, looking very happy.

"Do you want to tell?" I ask him.

He nods and starts talking.
"Professor McGonagall asked me if I would like to take Professor Sprout's position as Herbology teacher. Professor Sprout will be leaving for a different country next year so Professor Sprout said she would like me to take her position," Neville smiles proudly.

"So it's going to be Professor Longbottom, is it?" Harry teases.

"Well, I think I'd rather have Professor Neville or just Neville," Neville laughs.

"Congratulations!" I say, shaking his hand.

"I think it's time for me to go home! Have fun!" Neville smiles, saying goodbye to everyone.

"Bye!" we all say.

Neville Apparates away and we go inside, to play with Victoire and Teddy.

*

"Mum?" I ask on the last day of April.

"Yes?"

"Well- as you know, Harry and I always go to Memorial at Hogwarts. We were wondering if you and Dad and maybe George wanted to come too. If you do, we would really like to show you something," I ask her, careful not to say anything to upset her too much.

Mum sniffs and wipes a tear away. She seems to be thinking whether or not to go with us.

"I'll talk about it with your father but I think we will," Mum says after a while, her eyes still twinkling with tears.

"Ok! Great! I think Harry and Minerva will really appreciate it," I stand up and give her a hug.

She hugs me back and then continues with making dinner.

"Your dad and I were talking about it a little while ago. We're going to have to get over the crying all the time even at the thought of Fred," Mum says, her voice wavering a little.

"It's normal to mourn the loss of a family member. You don't have to come if you don't want to," I tell her softly, not wanting her to go if she doesn't want to.

"No-no, it's fine! Go call your father and your brother, dinner's ready," Mum says, wiping away her tears.

I call Dad and George and we start dinner. My mind keeps wondering to Fred, who would have been here if it hadn't been for the Battle and the wall. I do hope that Mum, Dad and George appreciate seeing Fred at Hogwarts.

*

On the second of May, Mum, Dad, George, Percy, Teddy, Erin, Ron, Hermione, Harry and I make our way to the castle. Bill, Fleur and Victoire will be meeting us there and so will Angelina.

I feel that Angelina really helps George through his sadness and tries to cheer him up. Of course, she understands that the sadness will never completely go away but ever since George and Angelina started dating, George has always seemed happier, able to make jokes and have more fun. I'll have to remember to thank Angelina for that some day.